Let's see where it goes

Learning as I go trying to learn alot and research so as not to waste money and get the best tools to make every thing work. I have gotten 1 plant all the way through the cycle. Lucky I had a ph problem really 2, the ph meter was bad. Since, I have got a new gage, calibration liquid and a new understanding of soil ph.

2 Likes

That is a familiar tale.
Welcome

1 Like

@hotroder1 welcome! First grow is the hardest (well except for my second and third). shaking out the bugs and getting comfortable takes a little time. i am coming up on a year and i am even more excited about my next grow!. Can’t wait to see your progress!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community. :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Hey yall, I really don’t know where to start, I have put together a small room with a 40watt led light and tray with cover and height extender. I have a 5x5 veg area it has 4- 4foot2bulb fixtures with retrofit led bulbs each bulb is 41 watts. in the flower room I have a spiderfarm 2000 and a 1000. the size is 2x6. The closet has an inline fan, venting into the veg room. The veg room has a 10,000 btu air conditioner, a dehumidifier; humidifier, and fans. I have a barrel and pump to use rain water. I use fish emulsion and an organic fertilizer with microbes. I also use a tea mixture from HTG Supply, which is working great.
I had a bad ph problem, I worked hard to get the plants to live and I ask the people at HTG about it and they recommended I get a calibration liquid and make sure the gage works. They didn’t. I got a gage found the problem it was low 4.5, so I started reading and read that baking soda will raise the ph, 1tsp/gal, it works really good, now I don’t have enough room, Good problem. Please let me know if this is bad.
I am sure there will be lots of questions later,

Thanks for the greeting, it means alot.

One time probably no problem extended use I’m told will raise salts in soil. I have been using hydrated lime to raise ph. Even sprinkled it inder trees where leaved and acorns and hickory nuts made soil too acidic for grass and now grass is growing better. Welcome thanks for sharing

1 Like

Hey, I’m back. I have been trying to get my crap together. Since March I have made lots of change and most of all I have learned alot. I still don’t know how to the computer thing or spend alot of time yet trying to learn. I don’t even know how to start a new paragraph. Right now I have a 5x5 gorilla tent (2) sf 2000 spiderfarmer leds 6" fan with super skunks in different stages of flowering. I have a closet with (2) 4’ led lights in florescent fixtures with vegging plants. I do need some info on a feeding schedule for flowering to get the best results in soil.

1 Like