Let's see what i have learned

So today is beautiful out so made me want to do something constructive today so I added 12 inches of useable height today

She’s nowhere pretty but she will work until this fall where she is going to become a room in a room in a room lmao I need more depth as well but don’t have the material right now or well mama’s permission at the moment

9 Likes

Nothing wrong with baby steps :+1::grinning:

1 Like

I did the calculation and my clones are on day 40 and still not growing? Should I let them be or give up I transplanted them a few days ago they looked rootbound so I guess I need to ask how does a plant come back from being bound and hold long should I give it?

2 Likes

Any info or advise on the above post about clones
@bob31 @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes how long ago did you transplant? I’ll admit my clones I had were root bound in my solo cups, and I waited too long. They showed signs of growth by the 3rd day of transplant. Pictures are helpful, and you should fill out a support ticket just to be certain of everything. Have you started nutrients yet? How much light?

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes I agree with the support ticket. I always do…

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

Age from Sprout:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

Indoor or Outdoor:

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

2 Likes

They will spend a few days growing roots out AFTER the shock then you will see new growth.

1 Like

so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:
Unknown
Age from Sprout:
Clones 41 days old
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Soil & Size of Pots: 2 gallon plastic pots, promix with worm castings blood meal all organic

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?right now only been watered 2x but put my finger to first knuckle if dry I water

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:
Ph at 6.3 per neuts
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:
Full strength nectar for the gods only had the early veg mix once 2 days after transplant and hasn’t been watreed sence but next time it’s gonna be 6.3 ph water
Indoor or Outdoor:
Indoor
Light system, size and height from plants:
24 in from plants 3 300w galaxy hydro
Temps; Day, Night:
Days 68 with 35 rh and nights around 75 to 78 with 45 rh (I know it’s low and working on it
Humidity; Day, Night:
35 day 45 night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:
196 cfm exhaust with a 10 in floor fan intake
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:
N/a
Co2; Yes, No:
N/a
Add anything else
These were started in solo cups, I transplanted 5 or 6 days ago and both were in my opinion root bound. The plants are green and not dying but not growing either. So really I just need to know how long does it take for a root bound plant to take off

1 Like

@bob31 @Covertgrower @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Thanks brother @Sirsmokes

Most plants go through about a week of transplant shock Unless you give them something to help. Being root bound can add a few days to that.

Do you have anything to give them? Superthrive is what I use.

1 Like

@Sirsmokes I used kelp and humic acid to help with the transplant shock. Mine were root bound in solo cups as well, and showed growth with in the 3rd day. But yours could be me more root bound and may take longer to recover.

1 Like

@Covertgrower @bob31
I watered with the products from nectar I’m at work but can give name later when I take lunch I will go home and find out the name but yes I did water with that and no Bob I dont have any but only 2 day shipping I can order from amazon

1 Like

one of the products most of us got with the NFTG can be used to help with the transplant shock. @Sirsmokes

Did you get Zuess Juice? @dbrn32 did we ever decide on a ratio?

2 Likes

I don’t know if we ever decided on something solid. I think @Kcdaniels originally mixed a little hotter, but then diluted to 1 tsp or 5 ml per gallon. That was a slightly different scenario, but it certainly didn’t hurt anything. So I feel like we can safely say that ratio is good. Just not sure if more would be any better.

My notg didn’t come with the slf, but it’s my understanding some did. I believe it’s marketed as specifically for root health and expansion. So that could be a viable option as well.

1 Like

Yes that’s what it’s used for and I have used once I didn’t want to fry them so haven’t used it again but tonight is water night so I will hit them with some more of that thanks @bob31 @dbrn32 @Covertgrower

2 Likes

@Sirsmokes any time. Here to help.

1 Like

I’ve been using it once a week the entire grow,

1 Like

Well I need help have bigger problems to take care of first of all @bob31 @Covertgrower @dbrn32
Checked my runoff for the first time honestly first time I watered enough to get enough run off to check but ph 8.3 did a slurry test on soil mix and is 8.1 how can I lower fast??? This is completely opposite of last grow only difference is coffee grounds but last time it was 4.2 how??? Please how can I lower this I don have room to go larger in pots, bUT I don’t want to loose them either I could go 2 gallon bucket and flower fast after they take off. Amy suggustions

1 Like

What’s target ph of the pro mix? I thought I’ve read a few times that somewhere between a hydro and soil ph is ideal, but I’m not sure.

1 Like

Target would be 5.8 however the nftg neuts say ph at 6.4