Let's see what i have learned

Ok I’m pretty familiar with alot of the mentors and other great growers I have met. I see people doing sidea by side grows. So here’s my experiment 2 seeds same genetics being put into promix 2 gallon pots I’m using earthworm castings and blood meal and vermiculite mixed in this grow I am going to try different methods 1. I am going to only fim with some sup er cropping 2. Is going to be fimed but I am going to get aggressive with lollipooping. These are likely going to be thrown into flower quick. And by quick I’m thinking about a 4 to 6 week veg depending on size of plants. And after this grow I’m going to do 1 more experment and that is 1 gallon planters to see if I can get a good yeild off a plant that is kept small on purpose this grow will also feature a monster cropped clone I believe 2 survived

13 Likes

@Covertgrower @BIGE @BlackShirt @bob31 @Screwauger @WillyJ @Countryboyjvd1971 @70sChick @Buck3 @garrigan62 and anyone I missed

4 Likes

You can’t see it but the right cup has a sprout it hasn’t made a showing but the middle of the stem has broke ground. And the 2 without domes are clones from the last plant out of 14 clones 2 made it so hopefully they continue to thrive and I can put them into flower too

17 Likes

Out of likes @Sirsmokes
:+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

It’s through experimenting and/or mistakes that we learn :+1: whether from ourselves or others. I’m looking forward to watching :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This should be interesting @Sirsmokes I love a good experiment. I’ll be following along. And thanks for the tag!

1 Like

I hope you have better luck lollipopping than I did. I think it knocked the heck out of my yield. The plants buds were great, but I only got about 2 dry oz from each big plant. Maybe I just over did it. I’m not going to lollipop this grow and see how it does better yield wise.

This time I’m going to make sure there’s enough light on the lower nodes.

6 Likes

Sounds interesting @Sirsmokes thx 4 the tag
Watching now

1 Like

Great idea @sirsmokes Looking forward to tagging along.

May I recommend you post a support ticket so we have all the lastest info on your grow

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain:

How many plants:

Age from Sprout and Flower:

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots:

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:

What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?

Indoor or Outdoor:

Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?

Light system, size and height from plants:

Temps; Day, Night:

Humidity; Day, Night:

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:

Co2; Yes, No:

2 Likes

Strain; Type, Bag seed, ILGM… name of strain: sour diesel

How many plants:2

Age from Sprout and Flower:just sprouting

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco / Brand and type of Medium & Size of Pots: right now solo cups, 2 gal plastic pot may order 3 gal fabric pots

How often do you water and how do you determine when to do so?weight and water when needed usually daily

PH of water and runoff or solution in reservoir:5.8-6.4

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS:
None but will be running nectar for the gods
What brand and products of Nutrients are you using? Strength and how often?
Full strength water, feed, feed, water, feed, feed water
Indoor or Outdoor:
Indoor
Indoor type and size of grow area or tent?
Grow area will be 24"×44"×53
Light system, size and height from plants:
Will be running 3 or 4 roladero 300w probably 2 per plant
Temps; Day, Night:
65 night 75-78 lights on
Humidity; Day, Night:
45 day 35 night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size:
Yea 196 cfm 4" with carbon filter going to do same for intake
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier:
N/a
Co2; Yes, No:
No

This will all work if the other seed sprouts however it’s looking like I may have twins unless tap root (even though I know it’s not a tap root) but looks like ones standing and ones trying so this may work to my advantage. Correct me if I’m wrong but wouldn’t 2 from the same seed be identical phenotype? Will check when I get home (my daughters having surgery right now or in 20 min.) Hopefully the other seed pops. Everyone have a great day I will check in later

4 Likes

Hope you’re daughter’s surgery goes well

3 Likes

Thanks had to get tonsils out but again thank you

2 Likes

Okay Dad. Memories of my dad bringing me root beer ice cream floats and comics … priceless! She’s going to remember you being there all her life :heart:

4 Likes

I hope lol those are the memories she wI’ll have to cherish when I’m gone

4 Likes

I’ve had custody of her sense she was 6 months old and their moms a POS they don’t talk to or see her so Ole dad’s always been there lol. Just cause she’s 18 I told her she’s still daddy’s baby

8 Likes

Absolutely!!! My Dad was my best friend. All I have are pictures and memories but so thankful for them :heart: I’m still Daddy’s Girl & he’s been gone over 30 years.

7 Likes

They’ll always be your baby girl no matter age! Sounds interesting! Following along.

4 Likes

Well these are some old seeds I was gifted and seems one is taking its sweet time to make a entrance so to keep Ole 3 leaf compaNY same lot of seeds so this really changes nothing except 3 days between sprouts…

I guess a pic would help you understand lmao… this is a sour diesel but she was born with a eXtra set of leaves

6 Likes

My harvest I just did was a sorta lollipop only started as a little then it gradually went up as it got closer I read you want to do it early in flower so it focuses on bud production I got 451 off my last plant pics in my other journal. I delete my old photos after every grow but this time I’m growing enough to compensate me playing around possibly killing it cause I’m going to get pretty aggressive with it

1 Like