Let's see the outdoor veg!

Nice! How do the nets do?

Looking good!

Thank you…I got 8.8 ounces from her main host, mom whatever you call her.

Nets help plants stay even. separates the flower so all get light. I try for one per square. Also at flower all branches below first net we be pruned. One more net will go 3 feet above that one so the buds have support to fatten up. This is my first second grow learned a lot last year with lots of help from people here. ( got almost 24 oz off 4 plants)

1 Like

Purple Aliens. About 4 weeks old.

2 Likes

Purple Alien Closeup. 4 weeks old outside grow.

4 Likes

Getting the girls corralled properly. Greenhouse plastic to come next…

Which gives me a chance to ask. Anyone have experience with the advantages or disadvantages of clear vs opaque?

5 Likes

ILGM super mix packautos, 5 weeks old 6 of them out in the wild and 4 at home, 1 GG auto and 3 Blueberry seeds from an old grow 4 years ago.

5 Likes

Nice… :slight_smile: I hate you ourdoor guys…LOL

4 Likes

6 Likes

I prefer outdoor vs indoor, honestly some of the indoor lately seems a little too intense for my liking :joy:

4 Likes

I hear ya’ and I raise you to I just wish we all could grow outdoors. I can grow 40 foot Tomato vines in the greenhouse. would love ot see what would happen if I could plant Cannabis our back. :frowning:

2 Likes

My first grow ever and outdoors too, I did some research. My plants seem to be thriving outside. Steady as I go. There is so much involved in growing, it can be quite a chore. Great for retirees I suppose.

4 Likes

Without shade cloth in my area they get too hot.

1 Like

I already wish I had that problem. Now that all my trees (and the neighbor’s) have fully leafed I probably only have about 5.5 hours of good direct light.

2 Likes

I would personally never use clear as thieves have eyes as well as pilots. In my area most are that white non see through kind for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

A sensibility I cannot argue with.

2 Likes

I presume you must live in a state where prohibition has not ended. That sucks. Hopefully federal laws will change during this administration.

I just want my outdoor to be like Jorge Cervantes where he’s got a 15 foot tall cannabis tree. I’m legal to flower up to three at a time and have 7 in veg but there’s no limits on how big they can be or how much you can possess if you grow it yourself. In our state you can possess an oz if you were given it but can possess as much as you can harvest from your three legal plants.

Basically if you grew it you can hold as much as you want.

2 Likes

I’m in MA, we can grow up to 12 plants with some rules on fencing and visibility.

I am growing 8 in pots, and testing cloth bags this year, and 4 in my 6’ x 20’ garden.

Big Bertha is the largest… looking forward to seeing how all goes… the tallest last year was 15’ wow… but this year has potential to go larger… fingers crossed, happy gardening!

5 Likes

The first is an 8 ft blue dream female, the second one is a skunk #1 male that slipped by me as I coulda swore I identified it as female when I put it in the ten gallon bag. I must be slippin

7 Likes