Lets see the canopies

7 Likes

7 Likes

10 Likes

12 Likes

That is one evn canopy my friend! Very nice Fatz!

4 Likes

@Borderryan22 thank you very much. I’m digging yours though because you let them stretch. I raised my light today trying to get them to reach some. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Love the top views

1 Like

10 Likes

:call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

I harvested the 5th plant about about two weeks ago.

9 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

10 Likes

@OGIncognito @Budbrother I can see your shows are definitely “Standing Room Only”
Now that’s how you fill a tent!!! :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Appreciate that Brother and humbled. That was a WW clone run of 6 flipped early in a 3 x 4 :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Some beautiful pictures yall posted! Here’s my ladies 5th week flower

8 Likes

Some of my girls the last 6months, I have 2 or 3 strains going trying to learn as I go. I love looking at your blankets of green.

3 Likes

@Bunger64 looks like you are coming along famously!!! Those past 6 months look to be a very productive learning experience. I’m impressed with your gardening skills my fellow cultivator. Enjoy your Sunday. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::100:

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind words means a lot. I have had many hobbies but I really enjoy growing my own smoke and making edibles.

2 Likes

@Bunger64 I’m just beginning myself. I am still at the point where I learn at a minimum 5-7 things a day I didn’t know about cannabis cultivation. :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

4 Likes