Let's see all outdoors

Thanks for the tag @kaptain3d I’ve never used a bud hardener. I have read about some, but not that one. What I’ve read is the ones that contain certain PGR’s ( growth regulating plant hormones) can cause cancer, liver problems and neurological problems. So I personally haven’t used them. I’ll try and look up that brands ingredients. Maybe @Budbrother knows more too :v::green_heart:

2 Likes

I looked and I don’t see any PGR’s. There’s some natural hormones of course in the sea weed extract, Looks good.
Just keep the above post in mind when looking at other bud hardeners. Check the ingredients. Paclobutrazol and daminozide should be avoided ingredients in bud hardeners I’m sure there more. Gotta love healthy ganja :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

definitely will keep you guys updated

2 Likes

cali so still sunny just a lil

sounds good

1 Like

I have managed to clone my PH lol lovin my first indoor

Got a little carried away with the defol but lesson learned

5 Likes

She will just be stunted for a while… Then she will explode…your training is :ok_hand::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Holy coming from you @Arrow means a lot, thank you very much, been watching u awhile an decided u gotta start some time mistakes are part of learning

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words my brother, no such a thing as a mistake…its only a learning curve, albeit steep sometimes, take your learning’s to heart, and you and yours will be for the better of it…:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Mm interesting out of all my sour disel plants this one has purple fan leaves nd looks purple Any guesses ?:thinking: Their all sour disel thoe thats what i dont get haha

Then their is this one which has purple lil sugar leaves

4 Likes

@408stoner. Read this on another thread.
@Covertgrower hope u don’t mind

4 Likes

Great training job @Unknown. That girl is going to take off in a couple weeks!

1 Like

Thanks @Kevfrmthestl I sure hope so, first indoor, I’m having some fun with this, if I’d known it was this easy I’d started long ago lol

1 Like

Yeah I’ve never mainlined or minor-a’d a plant so that has to be tough the first time. Indoor is easy depending on what style you go with. To me indoor is all about the light. Good light=great buds. I’m torn if I were to do an indoor grow what style I’d go with. I’m a soil person would Make the switch to living soil inside for practice then take it outside next year. the results and growth of hydro you see in @thedeernad grow he’s doin can’t be denied. The ease of it all. It’s a tough call…

3 Likes

Yeah I been watching @thedeernad hydro grow, that’s amazing, you know that’s not a bad idea on the living soil, that sounds like ur next thread,. I’ll b watching @Kevfrmthestl

1 Like

@Kevfrmthestl @Unknown as of this past year, it’s been decided that we are not going to move, and thus im starting a compost heap and would like to have a raised bed of good living soil in a few years…dreams…:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This coming summer I plan on applying the mainlining technique outside to 1 plant and comparing to an untouched plant, will be fun :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Already set to watching that lol. Very interesting

2 Likes

That’s exactly the way to do it raised beds with 3 or more plants in a bed. Reading a lot and watching a lot of videos on living soil to make a go of it next season.

3 Likes

Where did you hear about negative effects of daminozide? Just curious, as I was told it gets used up within two weeks and is no longer in the place tissue. At one time it was used on apple crops and was known as Alar. I do know from classes that it temporarily separates the H strand of DNA but revertes after two weeks. It’s also not known what would happen if propagated a cutting while under the influence of daminozide. It most flowering plants it reduces internode levels, increases flowering and greens up the plant at about 1500ppm of daminozide. Never go over 2500ppm. Always wait two weeks before reapplication and do not foliar feed between intervals. To make up for not having foliar fed for two weeks use a electrostatic sprayer, small like a solo or stihl backpack motorized sprayer with the electrostatic attachment. Not cheap at $500 for sprayer and $500 for electrostatic. Mexico used to sell a generic model for much less. When using electrostatic equipment for fertilizer feeding cut your rate by 50%. For example at 400 ppm which is high reduce to 200ppm. Tissue samples sent to labs at a well known university showed results off the scale compared to traditional foliar feeding applications. Adding liquid humate or seaweed is not a problem.(seaweed brands usually contain some humates)

1 Like