Let's see all outdoors

I’m too late to Enter August contest, I guess I’ll enter the September one, :nerd_face:

1 Like

I feel ya on the rain. We been gettin a whole lot more than normal this year I would most def enter. What’s the worst that can happen ya get some free seeds lol

1 Like

Yeah nothing bad will happen, Regardless I’m going to be stoned and smiling from ear to ear, I’ll take the big Cola bud and manicure it up and enter it, that’s a great idea, there are 2 hurricane in the gulf, somebody going to get flooded, I’m a little ways off from them so hopefully I won’t get to much

1 Like

Lmao that’s right man I hope all is ok with all the weather goin on speakin of I need to get a update on those

1 Like

Last I seen was Louisiana and Texas are in the bullseye, but it’s going up through North Carolina after that, somebody’s going to get a lot that’s for sure

1 Like

Green Crack doing well so far. Only a few caterpillars. One plant will be done in a week or so. Mostly milky trikes. They all started flower in early July, 2 weeks sooner than usual. I like the stretchy green tape to support the colas. When they fatten up and get heavy, the tape stretches a bit and the plant really opens up. See the girl on the near right.

Happy Gardening All!

10 Likes

They look stunning! :star_struck:

Awesome job Bro :+1::sunglasses:

Sorry for the late reply been at work.
Not sure what they are due them being out of bag of smoke I brought years ago, did have 5 seeds but 1 didn’t make it.
Thanks

1 Like

Long time ago I used to grow all my weed from my bags, I’m not even sure if they had seed banks, They look good I’m sure it will be good

1 Like

Thanks mate, yeah I forgot that had them, i had them so long so just tried to grow them and that’s how they have grown to my surprise as I’m in England so thought that wouldn’t do anything outside.
One really smells but the other 3 aren’t as smelly lol
Hopefully I’ll get some nice smoke out of them
Happy growing

2 Likes

They are really starting to stack up
Do they seem like they are behind 2nd week of flower

6 Likes

FEOM a few days ago. JH.

14 Likes

wow I’m way
Behind on flower

Thanks Mate! I’m you’re USA Brother grower! Enjoy your Smoke across the pond! Don’t get any better than this :sunglasses:

1 Like

Where are you in world to start flower 7/2? Or do you roll them in and out of a covered area?
Some serious colas!!!

1 Like

Hi @beardless I’m in So Cal. Started them indoors then outside on June 1 like usual. Not sure why they started early but I dont mind. The last few years we got wet foggy weather in late September and had to pull them early.

1 Like

@DaGoose Hopefully your not close to all the wildfires I been seeing on the news, There Bad in California

I’m in north San Diego county…not near the fires. Thanks for asking bro! I sure feel for those folks though…

1 Like

No Doubt, I hate hear and see people loosing there homes, matter of fact I’m watching it on the news right now :cry:

1 Like