Let's see all outdoors

Never have I been able to keep one 2 seasons in “home of the beautiful”

1 Like

Purple Punch, Do Si Dos, Purple Punch on the left; Blueberry, 10 gal pot has Green Crack, Cannaloupe, Blueberry on the right. All but green crack are in 15 gal smart pots in Coast of Maine organic soil.

9 Likes

That one is 7 gallon fabric of coco being fed with Jack’s.

3 Likes

You caved! Jk. Looking good.

My box:

22 Likes

Absolutely amazing👍

3 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Haha, looks that way doesn’t it? My dad retired last year and Expressed some interest. Being the excellent son that I am, I got him setup pretty good. I swing by and check on them 1-2 times per week, but he has been doing well. Mattybear genetics slh x ch about 8 weeks old.

3 Likes

Northern lights strain, my outside spot

14 Likes

How are you liking the jacks?

2 Likes

Trees! I love it

1 Like

I changed pretty much everything I was doing from previous grows. At this point I will say Jack’s is definitely the easiest program I have used. My plants are green and healthy, and growing at extremely rapid pace. That is probably more from being in coco and getting fed daily, but the nutrient package is a big part of that. I think it’s a little premature to say much more, but great so far.

4 Likes

Jack’s ??

1 Like

Daniels kidding - nutrients

1 Like

Man my bad. Still got a lot to learn

3 Likes

That’s awesome, I’ve heard nothing but great things about jacks.

1 Like

4 autos, 2x ak-47 and 2x bruce banner, 1 photo berry bomb growing in 5 gal right on the balcony! And 1 strawberry plant too :wink:
Got some issues with autos, waiting too long to transplant so they ended up flowering when they where still really small :man_shrugging:t2:
A little bit different than those big trees you guys posted here haha

7 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Let's see all outdoors:

16 Likes

:exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head: now that’s my kinda green house

2 Likes

Hey all, here’s my ladies this year, pics taken this morning…

14 Likes