Let's see all outdoors

High,
I plant directly into “Mother Earth” too. I do amend in the winter. I fish a lot on Saginaw Bay and use the fish carcasses, the left over minnows the minnow water I throw it in my garden over the winter and (sometimes summer) till spring. Then I till it and away we go!
Happy growin
Ger

9 Likes

Landrace plant’s always are interesting, especially that one with dense Buds, so it would be classified as 100% Sativa? And is it the one used to make Hash ?

3 Likes

Wow that’s amazing! I feel lazy only doing one plant.

1 Like

High,
It’s a lot of work. Lol. Anyway here is my first grow 8 plants all in flower (219)

Here is this years (2022)
Uploading: 64469817-7631-414A-8C2E-824CF455F660.jpeg…
Uploading: D21BD32B-C3CE-476F-B7AD-65B1E866A108.jpeg…
Processing: A567D203-9115-4C04-8993-BD7193EE9BBC.jpeg…
Uploading: B2C18F7B-7A83-4EC2-80F5-1A636760FC45.jpeg…
Uploading: 6900FD14-D65D-4E76-87AE-8480B83A6D80.jpeg…

Happy growin,
Ger

5 Likes

It was 41° for the overnight low with a feel like 38° I didn’t get to see my girl today I’m sure she bounced right back. You watching Ian? You might have to make a decision as that gets closer.

1 Like

Yeah I hate to see any farmer lose anything unless the government is standing there with a subsidy check but even then losing a crop is disheartening. I’m hoping I got all the worms the other day. I actually tracked them by their poop. I didn’t see her today won’t sleep tonight I’m anxious about the cold plus we had 40 mph winds yesterday in Connecticut.

1 Like

To be honest the plants are classed as Afghanica a blend of Sativa and Afghan. Apparently its own class of dope. But yeah! It should be fantastic for making hashish. Funny thing though, I actually find the open airy buds much better for dry sifting, because the trichomes fall out of the interior easier I think. The denser buds requires some breaking down of the buds. Ive actually had some Afghans with an airy structure that was sparkling in trichomes…
The majority of landraces are generally open and airy. Thai, Himalayan, Cambodian, African strains loads of Afghans, Lebanese most are pretty open and airy.
The Indian strains are generally shorter and bushy with tighter nugs… Im thinking the more modern strains are being bred to make bigger, denser buds. It is pretty rare to see landraces pack on huge colas. Even Mexican weed was not huge porky buds like today’s.

3 Likes

Unknown bag seed named LTB Purpz. A long time buddy from HS recently reconnected, found we both love growing, so we formed an LLC and bought the name, Long Time Budz for(possibly) a future endeavor. The bag it came out of was nice, frosty purple nugz, so LTB Purpz. She is a lovely plant. So healthy.

6 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

9 Likes

8 Likes

beautiful bud stacks

2 Likes

High,
Do you have any pictures? Sounds like it could be bud rot. Dry, brittle and easily falling apart. We would know more if we had some pics. Did you keep it separate from your other harvest?
Happy harvest,
Ger

2 Likes

High,
Beauties!
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

Looks like you’ve had quite a successful growing season. Enjoy the fruit of your labor. :dash:

3 Likes

@Ty13
High,
Here’s a pic of

this years grow
Happy growin
Ger

11 Likes

i cant believe how huge that is, its amazing

2 Likes

Yes I’m watching ian , the track has it coming right on top of me , im going to chop soon both plant’s are ready for harvest , most all fan leaves are turning yellow and the Trichomes are cloudy with some Amber showing up , next year I’m spraying Fungicide early before flowering and I need something for moths and caterpillars

4 Likes

Those are pretty, and I can tell they’re heavy with Resin, should be some awesome Smoke :exploding_head: