Let's see all outdoors

Bruce Banner is living up too it’s name , very tall with heavy Buds, this is one of 2 I’m trying to finish, this is my GSC plant im trying to finish, hopefully it will stay, but there’s a hurricane on the prowl in the gulf of Mexico, that being said I will chop , we all know Trichomes are made to stick to the plant’s but I had some wind and heavy rain from a Tropical Storm that actually beat them off one year, could have been the sand along with the wind also, but I lost a lot of them and plants beat into the ground

@Blackmoon GSC

5 Likes

Luckily you found the Caterpillar, I appreciate you sharing the pictures, it’s helpful to see how Camouflaged they really are, looks like a Armyworm i seen them destroyed a hay field in a couple of days, there was a worm on every blade of hay , sickening site to see a farmer loseing his hay field

2 Likes

6 Likes

Good Morning! Sun’s up, lets roll and go shake the water off them buds :seedling: if the wind aint doin it for you

2 Likes

Good luck to you Sir, stay safe. She looks pretty. :v:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Thank you kindly my friend.
Yours are looking very frosty. :+1:

4 Likes

@Ty13
Beauties! Great job man. From seed, clone? What kind are they? Where you growin? Etc…
Happy harvest
Ger

2 Likes

Thank you. It is an autoflower from seed called Indiana Bubblegum. I grew it in southwest Michigan. She did well just being planted in the soil. I knew nothing so i didnt go crazy on nutrients or anything just gave it some bat guano and worm castings once a week after it got about two feet tall. Just harvested this a.m.

2 Likes

High,
I live on Saginaw Bay so That might grow well here too. Where did ya get the seeds? I just may try one. I still have a few to several weeks to go till harvest.
Happy harvest,
Ger

2 Likes

So the seed was given to me by a friend. I had no intentions on growing a plant. I grow cucumbers for homemade Dill pickles and he suggested i throw it in there with them. Once i saw it sprout up I was like oh cool but when it started to grow like crazy i decided to go all in and take a summer crash course on all things weed growing. Hopefully I dont ruin it in drying and curing. So yeah it is an Indiana Bubblegum auto flower. It definitely seems to like Michigan’s amazing natural soil so it may do well for you.

3 Likes

Just harvested a room full of buds like this off of her. I dont know what is considered a good haul in weedland but I feel like I did alright. Yeah I would surely give it a go.

8 Likes

Just thought Id post some pics
This is a second generation pure Lebanese from seed, I hope to climatize this amazing plant to my area

the second plant is pretty hard to get in the picture because its rather wide and tall, this is a landrace Afghan

The next one Im super excited about, because this pheno is pretty highly sought after in Afghanistan, especially in Tashkurghan where this seed came from.

Very dense buds for landrace Afghani and quite a lot of tricome production for immature buds. So thos will be quite a treat indeed. Going to let this go as long as the weather permits. Happy growing all.

13 Likes

Bubble gum. Can’t wait to taste her. Any suggestions on preserving the flavor. She smells so sweet.

10 Likes

Hi @Ty13 just reading your post and checking out your first grow.
That’s something to be proud of awesome
It’s a mighty plant good luck with the drying and curing and enjoy the benefits of your grow when it’s ready.
Let us know on the smoke report
Cheers

1 Like

Hi there @Upwithhopehydro another mighty plant.
Bubble gum
I’ve got a bubble gum seed about to pop her tail any day now. Auto
Starting as your just finishing
Cheers

1 Like

Thank you i will let you know!

1 Like

How cold did it get last night? I’m in South Carolina and it was 45 ° I would imagine you were in the 30s

2 Likes

Just cure her properly, thats the best you can do. Store in jars when cured in a cool dark place.

3 Likes

Hey I’m in central Illinois and I harvested 3 plants a week ago just a bit early because the leaves started getting brown spots so I harvested at day break a week ago trimmed up just a bit and hung them they were looking fine all week then today I was going to get them all trimmed up and put in jars. The second to last plant hairs all turned really red a darker red and they were really dry on the edges and would just kinda fall apart about 2lbs of it any help greatly appreciated I’m guessing it’s ruined? Don’t know if this is the right spot for this question but I’m old and easily confused so apologize in advance. Thanks

1 Like