Let's see all outdoors

They are definitely well camouflaged. I spotted two by crouching at the base and looking up into the plant. They were crawling on the branches looking for their breakfast. I’m in New England so I may not have time to treat the plant, so I’ll be doing a daily inspection until she is mature. Thank you for your time and comment​:call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Oh that’s not good at all @Fatz1973
Bloody catapillars.
At least you found them.
Keep looking where there one there will be more probably.
Cheers

3 Likes

I’ll be doing daily inspections from now on until I take her. Hopefully I’ll get a jump on them and moths have stopped laying eggs by now. Thanks for the time and comment @Blackmoon

1 Like

Almost Ready Bruce Banner! Im ordering Some more of those Beans :partying_face:

7 Likes

Today started week 7 does she seem to be on track?

8 Likes

Nice plant man. Looks like a pretty wooded area. I always lost any plant I put in the woods to deer. Enjoy that incredible smoke💨

6 Likes

Looks like she’s getting ready to fatten up the next two weeks. She looks right on getting real frosty. That’s going to be some sweet smoke.:+1:t2:

1 Like

Im Smoking some BB i harvested earlier, it’s real good, this is my last plant grew tall and flowered late, I’m going to try to finish her out, conditions are favorable to be able too, I had issues with too much rain and humidity, so I had to chop a couple earlier than I wanted

2 Likes

Look’s pretty potent, Nice Color and Frost :+1::+1:

3 Likes

Roll Roll Roll your Joint Dip it in some wine, take a toke hold the smoke blow your F$$$$$G Mind :exploding_head: that’s a old school Rhyme :rofl:

4 Likes

Beginners luck, do you think she will finish in 10 weeks

1 Like

Your more than welcome @Fatz1973

1 Like

Bruce is still going.
Sweet.
Yep it’s nice smoke and can grooooow really big
Cheers @Nip

1 Like

That’s a goodie @Nip
I like it.
Good one to remember around the camp fire with partaking friends.
Suddenly brake out into song lol
Cheers

1 Like

Perhaps before. You can see there are still a lot of white hairs. The buds down below will mature a bit quicker but you really want to get into the trichomes for your harvest. I do mostly indoor I find all but maybe a dozen or so pistils will not be red when my trichomes have matured. Those colas though are really going to start filling in from the top down now in the last few weeks.

2 Likes

I remember that crazy cola you harvested earlier this season!! I’m sure it was still awesome smoke. I took my two Gold Leaf and my Gorilla Glue early because of rain and humidity. SMH I’m letting my Blue Dream finish if I have to build her a boat!!! Going to pour here in New England again today 94% humidity overnight. Every factor wants my plants to fail this year.

3 Likes

Yes its one i want to consider growing year after year, I like it and so does my frnuends, it grows great in my Hot Sunny environment

3 Likes

It’s been a Challenge here in South Carolina, started off in a drought with record highs near 100 in may , then it started raining and my plant’s thrived , then it started pouring every day with high humidity and little sunlight , i started chopping early because of uncontrolled mildew and Bud Rot , I have 2 plant’s left I’m going to be able to finish them

3 Likes

Sitting by the campfire passing a joint around, Laughing! Those were good times @Blackmoon

4 Likes

Looks very on track @Singram1984
Nice plants
Cheers