2 Likes

High,
Beauties!
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

“was” the runt indeed. I love me a good underdawg… I mean chemdawg. :muscle:

3 Likes

Cannabis that you buy today is a mix of different strains, and you can get early flowering from almost any modern hybrid, because of phenotypic expression. A different seed may flower a couple weeks earlier or later fron the same mom. Its really a bit of a crap shoot. If the genetics are really stable for that trait then you should expect most plants to flower at relatively the same time, but care and breeding technique can be a bit of a wild card.

4 Likes

My 2022 grow in Michigan. A couple Afghan Kush, Gorilla Skittles and a Lemon Haze. Plants are bagged and are on lazy Susan’s.
Have been playing with the auto’s for a few years. Thinking about making the change to all auto’s next year.

14 Likes

Are these autos or photos @motherjugsandspeed
Looking heathy
what size bags you got them in?
Cheers

1 Like

Those are full size plants. Probably didn’t say that right. Will be my last year for full size plants. The bags are 15 gal.

3 Likes

Those are some Beautiful Plants, Your going get some Buds :+1:

4 Likes

Howdy all-
MTF from feminized seed. Started off slow and anemic and then took off. Out of my dirty dozen, she is the furthest along. Soaked 23 Apr 22,put outside 28Apr22. 25gallon rain science bags recycled soil with Build a soil amendments. Coconut H2O (Harmless Harvest), Aloe Vera Flakes, Build a Flower,Build a Bloom.
Behind her is Pineapple Chunk from Barneys.

Happy Growing! :facepunch:
SL out.

14 Likes

Looking good friend. Ive been wanting to get an outdoor grow going again now I know how to keep them alive for a few months anyways and was thinking start some around Feb. Veg em till May then set them out for another 4 months. Shew wee.

4 Likes

You gonna have some monster size plants my friend.

These bigger ones were started 4 Feb 22.

:v:

15 Likes

Great group photo @Oldguy
Very impressive like those half barrels.
How are they liking it being in them.
Seem happy enough
Cheers

4 Likes

@Blackmoon Thank you very much. :pray:
And So far so good brother. Lots of drainage holes in the bottom.
They got dry on me a couple times during the stretch. And have a couple still feeling the effects.
Bit of yellowing going on . :man_shrugging:
But other than that they’re doing pretty good.

:v::call_me_hand:

4 Likes

Wicked Looking Buds! Standing Tall :sun_with_face::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Neighborhood watch program.

4 Likes