Let's see all outdoors

Those are damn crazy and awesome and I’m here to tel you my cannabis stalks dried out like wood almost I’d use em as a cane pole all day …prob need to be careful clearing them of branch nubs tho …

And man keep ‘em hydrated …it helps them defend themselves

1 Like

New business weed ball bats. You coulď beat someone upside the head. @Nip

2 Likes

You could probably coat them with lacquer just like a bamboo pole you buy , and utilizing the whole plant :+1:

3 Likes

I agree alot of people could use a Attitude Adjustment on the top of the Head :rofl:

3 Likes

My journal here:

11 Likes

Those are Beautiful and Healthy Plants , I’m impressed with all the Bud Sites

2 Likes

Thank you @Nip much appreciated, California Sunshine and Mother Nature’s love make it easier, I am most grateful :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

High,
Thanks man.
Happy growin
Ger

1 Like

Impressive Spock would say!

2 Likes

Defoliated the inside of my Blue Afghan from Ethos.

Put nets on the rest of the plants since we’ve had crazy storms lately!

12 Likes

@A_Great_Day_To_Grow

Looking fantastic :evergreen_tree::eyes::four_leaf_clover::slot_machine:

2 Likes

Hi Nip, there are 3 strains in those photos, the leaning colas with the reddish leaves are Lebanese, the 2 taller plants are Balkhi and Tashkurghan… both from Afghanistan. The Afghans will do quite well just planted as a seed outdoors, could probably hit 8 feet tall and equally as wide from mid May to end of July and start to flower mud August and and finish by end of September / early October. However to get the xtra kick in the pants I plant them out after a month and a half under lights, the are usually already 2 feet tall. Thisbis a major kick start to a cannabis plant, the 2 foot head start, bypasses the seedling phase entirely and you only need to account for a bit of transplant lag… which if you do a nice job, isnt more than a week at best. Anyway, that 2 foot head start translates into 4 feet of extra height and a bunch of width.

8 Likes

Another great day to be outdoors. Looking awesome. :v: @A_Great_Day_To_Grow

5 Likes

Thank you Blackmoon I appreciate your kudos. I borrowed a friend’s drone and flew it above my house at the same height I see the police drones flying by and the plants blend in remarkably well with the grass so that helps. This is my second grow at home. Last year I grew some fire White Widow.

4 Likes

I like em big too :smirk:. Beautiful babes you got there.

3 Likes

@Cannabian You Grow Awesome plant’s, Those are some Hardy Strains, I was wondering what you were doing to get these Huge Plants , Jump start and good nutrients, i have a couple of Bruce Banner that’s growing really tall , i measured 7 ft 6 inches, but not anywhere near the Stalk on your plant she’s a Big Girl and Healthy, I thank you for the information, I should give it a shot and start under the lights and Transplant Outside

8 Likes

I’ve got a few mimosa cake autos seeds.
Love the sun rays coming in from the side of the picture too. @Lacewing
Thanks for sharing

2 Likes

Great idea.
I have done that myself just not often enough.
Usually I launch my drone from another location so nearby eyes don’t see were it comes from.
Then they can think someone watching from afar I’ve got dodgy people residing all round me best not have a them know I have one.
Cheers @Hoodmaderiet

3 Likes

Thank you …was honestly non intentional …she’s under the knife before sunrise enjoying her last dark period as we speak

3 Likes

Yeah as for the nutrients, I really dont use any. Just good farm soil and manure, mainly lama. I also use well rotted horse and cow, but a bury that shit deep because its weedy. I do use teas on occasion, comphry tea is easy and the plant is really easy to grow and you can cut it back 4 times a year!

8 Likes