Hope your keeping well.
Cheers

3 Likes

Hey,I resemble that remark.
Captain_Caveman

Happy Growing!
SL out.

4 Likes

I love our garden, i enjoy my bare feet suñk down into therich earth and to smell life from the rich black dirt @Dforce @beardless @Nip
@TheGrowKid @Dforce @SKORPION @Slug_Life lug_life

5 Likes

It’s the best therapy it the world. Just wish I had more time in it.

2 Likes

Totally agree with @Blackmoon as long as your happy it doesn’t matter.

2 Likes

Sounds like the dirt we had to have trucked in when we started our gardens. It is tough to grow in gravel and clay. Now that we have downsized we use raised beds.

4 Likes

That makes me think of the onion Farms back where I grew up in southern New York State over by Pine Island and Warwick. They call it the black dirt region and they grow the best onions in the most perfect black dirt that you’ve ever seen. It’s just an incredible area for growing and it’s an absolutely amazing smell to drive through there in late July with the windows down

I’ve always wanted to go out there in the middle of the night with a shovel and steal a few bags full of dirt to grow weed in

2 Likes

Yeah that’s the top of my head and no i aint standing in a hole!

This MK Ultra side branches got too tall and they fell down go boom. Maybe chop em off? Maybe leave em….

And This Tropicana cookies is just stout aF

Everyone in 20 gallon buckets and everyone pretty close to 7 feet tall at this point. I’m going to give them another week at the most before I bend the tops over and force them to bush out

8 Likes

Oregon has been super rainy this year just now starting to get some good sun. Hopefully they will catch uo

8 Likes

Its hot out the heat is here.

9 Likes

That’s an awesome view of your garden @Cantgetnosatisfaction .
Youmustbesatisfiedwiththat
Cheers

3 Likes

Thank you.

Yes I’m satisfied it’s doing well I have been very impressed myself . Chemical Free and loving it .

5 Likes

Only way to go if you can awesome
Cheers @Cantgetnosatisfaction

2 Likes

Strawberry Cough an GSCE

MK Ultra an Chocolope

6 Likes

But did you have a hair transplant?

1 Like

First time autos looking good gaining hight and getting wide about another month on a few and a little more on others… Any feedback would be great if any… Thanks ILGM FAM #GrowHapoyGrowHigh strain white widow

4 Likes

On there way to happiness, :sunglasses: LST will increase yields. Good luck.

1 Like

I’m not just the president im also a customer :rofl:

1 Like

Looks great !!! Have you grown Strawberry cough any other season? Are they Ilgm beans ? Strawberry is one of my Favorite pure or any hybrid combo . I always ran some Strawberry Amnesia from a Spanish breeder. Some of the finest sativa cross for our location . Due to some legal stuff the beans have not been available for two seasons . . So I am curious about that strain you have .

How did I do with the LFT training ?
I was reading up on it and it’s sounds like a good idea for smaller (Auto) growing plants. Good looking out thanks #GrowHappyGrowHigh I

3 Likes