Let's see all outdoors

Buetiful
Im about to put my girls in there for ever pots and move them from the tent to the deck. I was thinking about using 25 gal smart pots.
Can u tell me how many bags of soil it takes to fill up those 30 gal pots your using?

1 Like

Dr Grinspoon with the large fans I also have Larry lemon og
Candyland
Wonder pie
Double Black
All photo they are in 50 gallon bags and 65 gallon nursery pots
I blend my own soil no chemicals for

2 Likes

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH

2 Likes

The 30 gal containers require 4.6 cubic feet of soil. I used to use 3 bags of fox farm ocean Forrest (1.5 ea).

That would leave a little room, especially by flowering when the soil had compacted. I’d then add another half bag to ‘renew” just before flower.

3 Likes

I have not seen that you have posted recently so went to your profile. Says joined 3 hours ago. Strange unless name has changed. Last year I thought you told me about using totes to finish your dry.
I hope you do a forum journal. Your setup and plants are fantastic.

4 Likes

Solomon’s Seal

1 Like

Thanks
Now i have an idea of what i need. Tgi2s is my first go around and my plants are 5 weeks old indoors, in a 1 gal smart pot.
The weather is just getting into the 70°s right now in ny and my plants are just starting to let me know there sex.
I figured once i know the ones im gonna keep, i would transplant them in 25gal. Should be next week hopefully.
Got 5 out of 12 sexed now.
Thank again for the info

2 Likes

Wow thats an amazing size leaf @Cantgetnosatisfaction
Sativa i take it by its slender appearance

1 Like

Yes it is 100% sativa no indica at all

1 Like

It’s me. Made a new account. :slight_smile:

Got all eight greenhouses prepped out in the farm. 5-8 received cover crop last week. Hoping to get 1-4 done this next week.
Farm on everyone…

9 Likes

Far out thats amazing :clap: id be happy just with one glass house :house: :blush:
Congratulations.
I notice these grow bagsare very wide in diameter
Do they go below the surface for the depth plants need :thinking:
Go well with your grow
Cheers :beers:

2 Likes

How many plants will you grow in each bag looks to accommodate 4?
@HippieRunner1

1 Like

At my home grow I will only do one per grow bag. Put on the farm (the picture) we will do four per bag.
Larger roots = bigger fruits. :wink:

1 Like

How deep are the bags they seem shallow in the pictures or do they not need the depth @HippieRunner1

1 Like

100gal low profiles. The roots can grow through the bottom of the grow bag if need be. The plants seem to love the extra wide growing area. Plus I need to keep the plants 8ft a below. This helps me alittle on the hight aspect due to the pots being almost 2nd shorter. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will be watching your progress grow well.
Cheers from nz shores @HippieRunner1

Your living my dream life. Lol

2 Likes

My 1st auto grow outside 2 weeks

4 Likes

6 Likes

Holy çrap this setup makes mine look like a caveman did it.

I love how secure it looks.

4 Likes