Let's see all outdoors

!Some Zkittlez an mainline, after the flush Zkittlez is starting to loose that real dark nitrogen heavy look

5 Likes

Very nice work… :star_struck:

Your teacher can be proud :clap: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Thank you much @kaptain3d your kind words means alot

2 Likes

Looking Great @Unknown You know I saw on another thread you wanted to get your feet wet on DWC…It’s super easy to do I even made my own pot and used 3 different substrates and it was my first attempt and it is working good so if you decide to give it a go let me know and I can show you what I did or you can go back up on my thread and see what I did to get mine up and running pretty simple. :ok_hand: :v:

1 Like

Brother thank you much, most def holler at ya, I guess my biggest hold back is keeping it right, pH an all, an the way I am understanding an plz correct me me if I’m wrong at any point, pH swings come an go through out the grow, water temp can’t flex much at all, root trims have to be done, different nutes an more nutes whats a good size to start with @GreenFlex

1 Like

No Problem and I can only speak from my experience and so far it has been a very smooth one. I guess I made it super simple because I purchased AN Ph perfect nutes before I ever built my 5 gallon square DWC. I no longer have to worry about ph especially in the DWC. Now on water only days in my fabric soil pots I still ph the water but that usually only takes alittle bit of distilled white vinegar to get me to 6.4 or so.

2 Likes

I just want you to know not trying to photo bomb your thread just wanted to show you this is my first ever DWC and it’s a 5 gallon from lowe’s with lid for like $6 I only changed the water once in the bucket and added another gallon. I could have just saved nutes and topped it off. She is getting ready to go into flower room today.

4 Likes

Bomb the hell out of it lol. I’m a hands on kinda guy, I do get info reading but looking at something I understand better, what kind of pump would be good to start out with? An again bro thanks for ur time an info

2 Likes

I have just one that I bought from walmart for fish tanks and it has two air outlet connections i think it cost me like $22 bucks tbh I picked up the two air stones at the same spot in walmart. It has worked wonderful so far. I also only spent like 35cents on the plastic pot that I cut slits into as you can see I used germicidal bleach to sanitize the different size river rock and just coco out the bag to plant the seedling into with a few days of top watering to get her going. I don’t mind at all seriously just want to share what has and is working for me! This is the DWC Blue cookies as of today!You can see the pump right there next to bucket.

2 Likes

No joke man, under 50 bucks an done in ur set up? Bro info is greatly appreciated getting the list now

1 Like

Hey @GreenFlex ur air stones just rest on the bottom? Does it matter on size of stone

1 Like

No sir I keep them lifted slightly because I drilled on the edge of the bucket just enough to hold each airline where I want when I set the lid/plant back on to the bucket. I hope this helps.

1 Like

That’s it? Brother I was thinking it was a bit more complicated than that lmao thanks for the pics, that’s a step by step for me lol

1 Like

No Problem and pretty simple I leave the air stones running 24/7 and that’s it. I have just the Grow part A and B from AN Ph perfect connesoir line the entire time. no hydroguard or silica or nothing just the base A and B. Been stupid simple up to this point!

1 Like

Some zkittlez

2 Likes

@GreenFlex after I got home only thing I gotta get is a pump, my wife grows Venus fly traps an uses a 6 inch net pot modify it a lil bit got a new 10 gallon bucket an lid, kept corn on it a whole back an dug up 2 4 inch air stones we didn’t use from when we had a 50 aquarium set up

1 Like

Yeah it’s been a great day, started out with trk issues worked on it for 4 hrs before even got rollin then last load get the blue light special with 9000 pounds over weight, great start for the weekend, lol gotta laugh anyway

2 Likes

Zkittlez she’s got a really sweet, skunky rank goin

6 Likes

Zkittlez lol sorry I’m loving this auto

7 Likes

Me too I’m loving it.

2 Likes