Let's Remember Together

12 Likes

I am former military. Thanks for posting a tribute.

7 Likes

4 Likes

When I was surveying I worked on the National D-Day Memorial in Bedford, Virginia.
Small town in the mountains of Virginia, but per capita lost more men on D-Day than any other place in the U.S…
It was a pretty solemn place to work and trust, since they died fighting for my freedom I felt it only right to smoke a little weed while I was up there.

Well hell, it’s not like it’s a secret - nothing gets built in the U.S. without a little weed being involved somewhere! :rofl:

Here in DC we have a gigantic ride to remember, Rolling Thunder. It’s an epic proportion of bikes. It almost takes all day just to clear out of the Pentagon parking to head into the actual event. All the dealerships host phenomenon kickoff events too. You should see some of the airbrushed tribute bikes raffled off. Helluva day. :eagle: :motorcycle: :us:

4 Likes

Been there several times in fact!
Not a biker though…

It’s the only times you’ll see traditionally rival clubs in DC without bloodshed too.
It’s easy to pick out the 1%'ers compared to the guys who ride Harleys.
The worst thing that ever happened to Harley was becoming popular.
I cringe when I see a dude in a tie on a Harley.
Makes me wish I owned HD because I’d stop that cat dead in his tracks and take the bike back and give him a refund.
Harleys not built for commuting buddy! OR weekenders.

@Tylersays Theres room for a few of us Wild Hogs brother.

4 Likes

former military myself, this is beautiful

1 Like

nice bikes

1 Like

you just take his bike away and give it away lol

1 Like

God bless you. Thank you for my freedom.

Fabulous. Thanks for sharing. Oh, my heart.

I have amazing pic from the D-day Memorial. Ill post sine.

2 Likes

Incredible. This event makes me so proud.

You are a hero and im so grateful to you.

1 Like

I’d recommend treading carefully when you try to separate a man from his Harley. Sometimes a tie may simply hide a wolf in sheeps clothing.

2 Likes

Amen. The book and cover…

why did you circle one?

1 Like

@beachglass I have no idea where that came from to be honest with you. I just grabbed a few pics outta the toy folder and didn’t even notice it until they posted. Must’ve been in the ol’ladies crosshairs that day and was about to get sniped for some sh!t I probably said lol. She’s a lioness lol.

3 Likes

i appreciate that