Let's play a guessing game

40 , how do you even water 40 plants . 1 square foot per plant , you must be in a 5x8 room or grow tent. And that is tight.

1 Like

Gorgeous, love looking at healthy happy plants these days. I even am growing some regular plants outside. I truly found a new hobby.

1 Like

4x4, I water using a hand sprayer. And often. All one gallons. Except for the coco in front. Strawberry Cough in a 3 gallon.

2 Likes

Hats off to you ,just looking makes my back hurt.

2 Likes

It’s easier if you sit anyways. Lol. I have bad knees, and not the best back. Can’t see anything from the top of the canopy anyways. I’ve cleaned out a significant amount of under growth from underneath. I can see every container when I’m sitting to water and feed. I’ll need to get the plant Yo-Yo’s out when they start packing on weight.

2 Likes

And I thought I was brave doing 9 in the 3x3 lmao. Looks great covert!

1 Like

I can’t imagine 40

1 Like

If anyone asks, there’s only 12 in there… :joy:

Also, I’m trying to keep up with BHO extracting. Dabbing is so much smoother. That’s why there’s a plant count increase this round. I used pretty much any reserve I had, and now on emergency reserve. (Oops!)

@CoyoteCody looks great because of Jacks! I switched before flipping.

3 Likes

that’s about 3 oz., shouldn’t he get at least 2oz a plant with QB lights

2 Likes

Again, that’s a strain variable. Some yield more than others. I had a recent Orange Bud photoperiod that yielded a MEASLY 52g. I have more than enough lighting, so it wasn’t that. I also didn’t have them crammed in there last round. I could still see floor.
That’s my point, it just depends. There’s no solid number.

3 Likes

I started this grow with a goal of 3 ounces, oddly enough. I’m okay with whatever the final number is, so long as it good quality. The genetics are solid, lights are okay/good and I’ve kept them green, lol. If I harvest at right time, and dry/cure properly I’m pretty sure I’m gonna achieve my goals here :grin:

2 Likes

I have no doubts. You can do it.

2 Likes

Mine are on a jacks diet as well.

2 Likes

Your plants look great bro!! And these 2 have you pretty well covered on everything!

2 Likes

MrPeat pulls 2lbs dried off his 2 HGL XL rspecs, I’m shooting for half of that . wish my tent was taller.

2 Likes

While I’ve got some great people here, I just went in and see some droop. These two are due to eat. Day 15 of stretch. Should I hit em with veg stuff again, start bloom, 50-50?

1 Like

@Covertgrower is the Pro ,but your plant is starting to bud .High PK, bloom nutes

2 Likes

Hardly, but I did stay at a holiday inn express… lol

If the stretch is complete, I would give them a PK boost if you can, then resume the flowering schedule. I keep nitrogen throughout flowering, but if you’re following a schedule keep to it.

3 Likes

No schedule but what I’m taking from that is if I believe they have more stretching to do, give them another dose of the high N stuff. Has pk as well. Then I switch to the bloom nutes next feed which should coincide nicely with the end of stretch. The bloom nutes are 3-12-6 so I would continue with n throughout flower as well.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like