Excited noobie here. My first grow just entered final week of “the stretch.” Assuming I don’t screw anything up what do you think my final dry weight might be on these girls? Have been feeding dyna grow foliage pro. Next feeding I’m going to switch to dyna grow bloom. Will also be adding the dyna grow mag pro into the mix once I read up on proper application. Light is 500 watt QB with 301bs and epistar reds. Space is 4x4. That tall plant in the back left is 28" tall. Vegged for less than three weeks so yield obviously wasn’t the goal here, but it’s starting to look like I could pull a decent number so now I’m getting super curious.
I know this is probably an exercise in futility…humor me anyway? Winner gets…bragging rights! I’m too scared to venture a guess because I don’t want to set some unrealistic expectation. What you guys think?
@imSICKkid is running a thread to get a lb out of a 3x3 so I dont see why you wouldn’t be able to in a 4x4. Your Chinese light seems sufficient so long as you keep environmental conditions dialed in I think you can pull one
7 plants. They were all trained to the same height when I flipped. I had them all set up how I wanted with lots of even tops so I just figured I’d let it ride into flower…I really have no idea what I’m doing. Have read a lot. But I’m winging it mostly.
A lot of environmental, lighting, nutrient, and strain variables at play there. Should be able to pull a pound WET minimum, if everything goes well. You can figure whatever you’re wet weight is, your final weight will be approximately 20% of that. I would recommend removing 1/3 of the undergrowth to reduce larf, and wasted energy below the canopy. I like to pack them in personally, and I have a full 4x4 tent as well. Happy growing!
Definitely a lesson learned. I didn’t start reading until two weeks in when I saw way different growth then my first attempt last year. Under 40 watts of blurple with no light schedule to speak of just random off and on whenever I felt like it. When I saw what these new ones looked like at two weeks I got my shit together and started to do this right. New lights, tent, etc.
2nd week since light schedule change. Packed in there, and at a little over 200W I’ll turn the wattage up a bit again today. I’ll plug in my meter and see where I’m at too. Picture was taken last night.