Let's munson this place up, a breeding adventure

I finally have enough power to spare for a breeding chamber, I plan to use the same technique that leo stone (aficionados estates) uses. Hand pollination works and has little to no chance of contamination or cross pollination.

1 Like

I have 1 munson male and 1 grannyskunk I kept from Dominion seeds (Duke diamond) and 9 Topanga canyon brulee males and 1 sorbetto male to work with from aficionados estates (leo stone)
For females I have 4 munson keepers, skunkband and 1 alien orange congalease.from leo I have 10 Topanga canyon brulee females, 8 sorbetto ,2 rose especial,3 white caviar, 4 cherry noir, 2 baguette and 1 ztarburzt

2 Likes

I plan to cross munson with anything that makes sense, I’m looking to create quality smoke and up the yeilds on Leo’s work mostly. Also I need to preserve munson for future projects, Duke diamonds stuff is basically sold out and tbh he’s the go to guy for a quality bumper crop. Munson #3 yeilds between 400-600 g a plant on my first two attempts and I know she can do better! #4 is super tasty and potent to boot. #2 is basically a og kush with some northern lights tones.#1 gets one more go and may not make the cut as she’s similar to #3 but not as nice

1 Like

Topanga canyon brulee is a large framed plant that gos thru veg quite quickly. She brings a trifecta of gassy fuely insanity!! Sorbetto may take the terp cup tho she absolutely REEKS!!! i see how she wins absolutely every extraction award she competes for #1 every time!!! Truly the extractors dream!! Now for those aficionados estates fans you may be scratching your head lol, sorbetto male??? Haha don’t panic I will share with anyone respectful with something to swap that I want. Yup you guessed it I have REGULAR SORBETTO SEEDS!!! I was lucky enough to be a tester of their regular sorbetto!! These puppies are only released as fems to the public!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::hugs::facepunch: TKS leo and professor Q I’m so lucky and excited!!!

4 Likes

Woot woot got my purple crack back!!! Take her as she comes is the motto here… She’s almost 10 yrs old at this point so I expect her to be run down but she will make a mighty fine breed stock indeed!!
I’m thinking a Topanga Canyon brulee and sorbetto cross as well as a munson cross. Actually this one will complement most of my preferred strains.i plan to make a purple crack bx for my father’s jamaican friends!! He’s pumped (so am I)
This was my very first legendary quality strain so there will be a ceremony to celebrate this event, like hanging with a old friend it will be a joyous day (probably tm actually)

2 Likes

Cutting clones and flipping the males today, I want to have the pollens ready before I finish transition.lets get this party started!!

4 Likes

Im following and watching.

Everyone’s welcome to pull up a seat and learn;)

2 Likes

Got my male clones cut l.n. , flipping these fellas to flower.
All lower branches have been removed to aid in pollen collection.for collection I plan to use brown paper bags twist tied to the branches

2 Likes

This will be a actual breeding program , starting with 9 male Topanga Canyon brulee males and I feel I got lucky on the sorbetto male it absolutely REEKS! It also has great structure.
Of the Topanga canyon brulee males two stand out tho all are quite similar.i believe I labeled them #7&8 . #7 has crazy tight branching and smells like fuely pre 98 bubba with a funk I can’t quite describe as of yet. I plan to test all 9 males to see what qualities they bring to the table, then pick my favorite males for each phenos.it don’t look like there’s many phenos so should be easy to do

2 Likes

I also have high hopes for the Munson male , Duke diamonds males will fool you ,they look like females. The best grannyskunk male and best munson male both were the tightest widest plants from the 39 planted.i didn’t do too much investigation they had me fooled and I didn’t notice till transition, I plan to test both on most of the females I choose worthy.

2 Likes

Sorbetto is a 1st place multi cup and many award winning strain, Topanga canyon brulee hasn’t been released yet but leo stone says it is the project he is most excited about!!! Coming from him and professor Q you just know this one is truly kick a$$ :fire::fire::fire::nose::muscle:

4 Likes

Pollen is falling nice now ,at least the first pods are open now. Using the paper bag method I’m collecting sorbetto pollen first.while putting the male flowers in paper bags and tieing w twist tie I hand pollinated a number of sorbetto female #9’s buds.this is going to be one seedy gal! :grinning::facepunch:. If you got em smoke em have a great morning my friends!

5 Likes

Sounds yummy.

I’ve been told a sorbetto and rose especial cross will be dope as f :star_struck:, so I bring you rose sorbet !! This will be my first named cross!! The main sorbetto male absolutely REEKS!! I have 2 rose especial females to work with 2 sorbetto males

2 Likes

Hand pollination will be the method on this one!! I will tag the branches I pollinate to be sure I know what male was used in each cross.there will be 4 to test out

4 Likes

Topanga canyon brulee pollen collected!! All of this pollen will go on the best smelling Topanga Canyon brulee female to use further on a pheno hunt

4 Likes

5 Likes

How this ended up?