Red 5/3 update, day 76. When I did the 70 day defoliation I said I was going to give her a few more days so she would be above the frame (11") when I flip. It has been more than a couple days and she has grown well past the frame.
I have been bending and spreading out the taller ones. She is now a solid 15 - 16" above soil.
I don’t know if is just me but I like photos of the underside. Its foundation tells you a lot.
Jack’s 321 seems to be working. I added 2ml of Sensisym and 1.3ml of Silca Boost per liter to today’s menu. I will drop A & B and feed her 10-30-20 Blossom Booster for a couple of weeks. Tomorrow marks 11 weeks of veg and a nice number to make the flip. I did start to decrease the number of light hours a couple of days ago. Also, given her size I think I had better use the 2nd tier scrog. Oh such exciting times.
Lights back on
Ps I started rearranging (I can’t say cleaning) the area of the garage outside of my shop where the additional grow space will be going.
The spring migration is in full flight. This morning we have had Scarlet Tanagers, Baltimore Orioles, and Rose-breasted Grosbeaks. This is a poor picture of a Grosbeak. It doesn’t do it justice. A strikingly handsome bird
The squirrels @PharmerBob have emptied all of the other feeders so I need to refill them.
Till next time