Let's grow a pound of ilgm white widow

WW2 turned out to be a photo she’s in the flower tent

WW4 also in the flower tent. I’m noticing she’s seems to be developing stickier than her siblings under 18/6 lighting

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any doubt that a pound is coming out of this 4×4 thanks to cal mag, big bloom and tiger bloom with a taste of beastie now and then. Don’t know if I mentioned it but the top dress didn’t work once they started flower so I’ve been fox farming it. WW1 will get cha ching next week. I don’t do the water feed water feed schedule. I feed feed feed water feed feed feed water.
Day 64

Day 60
Day 50
Day 49

5 Likes

3 Likes

Moved the other ww to the front
Days 65 and 69 for ww autos
Days 54 and 55 candy kush

3 Likes

Ww autos went to another tent under the spider farmer it was too crowded

Candy kush

3 Likes

Days 72 and 68. Hitting them with molasses, tiger bloom and moab. 3 more weeks

Days 58 and 57 candy kush. Hitting them with cal mag, big bloom, tiger bloom and beastie

2 Likes

3 Likes

The other 2 ww are still going strong. Here’s the auto I put in the flower tent

Here’s the one that ended up being a photo it’s in the flower tent for about a week and definitely flowering now. Before and after
And here’s the gold leaf photo. It’s over 60 days old but doesn’t look it

2 Likes

Day 76 & 72 ww autos

Days 75 & 72 ww photo and ww auto in flower tent under 12/12

3 Likes

They swelled quite a bit over the last 2 days. I think I’m within the last 2 weeks

3 Likes

Noticable swelling on the second ww auto. Treating this as the last 2 weeks

3 Likes

First day of 12/12 for the gold leaf photo. It’s 69 days old and don’t look it. Let’s see what it does. Just finished lst

WW auto that’s in the flower tent
WW “auto” that ended up a photo. Haven’t been keeping track of flower days but it looks like the start of week 3 to me

3 Likes

Chop chop tomorrow for WW1 I’ve seen enough

It’ll be day 83 at chop

5 Likes

2 Likes

Days 79 WW3 and WW4 autos

Day 6 flower gold leaf photo
End of week 3 WW2 photo
Days 68 and 69 candy kush autos

4 Likes

WW1 after hanging for three days.

5 Likes

Didn’t smell the woody smell until today, I read that it has that smell. Hate that smell but love the fruity smell

3 Likes

Not sure about the smell but looks FANTASTIC ! I got some WWs growing now & it was cool to see your grow

2 Likes

Looks even better today. Going to be a easy trim job on this one. Planning on trimming Sunday. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

Well they dried a lot faster than I wanted in 5 days. Reached 95° today outside and I live in a low humidity area growing in an uninsulated garage. Had them sitting with no air movement whatsoever for 2 days didn’t help. Still has a very sticky fruity smell. Oh well. Enjoy the pics. This is WW1 auto.

let’s call it 6oz I left some popcorn for hash.
can’t wait to try it
10 more ounces of ww to go to get the pound out of 3 plants left stay tuned!

4 Likes