Lets do this my 1st time @ doing clones

Looks like you got a great looking forest! @Shuggz

4 Likes

Hey peps how we doin Sorri have not been round had loads pain anyway the clones are doin really good getting real big I think it been about 23day not sure :thinking: anyway my lady’s looks so sexy wow :astonished: @Mikos @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @WillyJ @dbrn32 Sorri if I left some out brain no good at the mo

6 Likes

They’re looking great @Shuggz

Bless how is thing on that side every thing ok peps I hope so anyway thanks and bless family

Hey peps jst to say hi and a update the lady are doing good and real tall 1-is about 5ft and the other 3 about 4ft not bad I say well will put same foto in a bit other foto playin up again bless

2 Likes

DHi my grow family how are we doing I hope all is good Sorri I have not been around much been real busy also this pain is not helpin anyway guy a update so my clones are doing real good about 23 days left till done yeah and the clone that is real tall looks good I took a clone of that to here is foto of them

@Screwauger @WillyJ @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410 @Mikos Sorri if I missed some out bless

4 Likes

Still looking good @Shuggz

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Looking good bruv how long you got now to go.

1 Like

Hey fam how we doin I hope all is good so last time I took too 10-11week dat was to long so this time I am doin like if it is kush so 66day give or take a few days next week will do flush and a week after shud be done
Guys one thing one one plant the leaf look like they armed dry well the the one that had the bluee tin to them the rest are ok some colour loss due to light but this other one is diff here a foto

@miko @Covertgrower @WillyJ @Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971 @Growit

2 Likes

Here the rest

2 Likes

Looks like happy and full tent. Nice @Shuggz

1 Like

@Covertgrower Thank bro do u knw why it’s done that if u zoom in the 2nd foto u will be see better thanks also that’s only 4 plants

1 Like

@Shuggz

I’m not too sure but looking at the 1st pic with your hand in it, looks like nute burn (burnt edges/tips) overall but I admit the leaf your are holding is odd. Are many like that. The others I see look like mine last two grows…stressed and burnt but with large colas!!! Looks great overall and 66 days weeeeeee that’s super fine!!

1 Like

The bottom half look fine it jst by the top u nite be rite cause frm I put in 12/12 it jst had Nute so I have been do water now too see wat happen bless

Hey guy how we doing so I was think that 3 off my lady will be ready by the 29th and if I keep them 3 on jst water now do u think :thinking: I will need to flush that about 18day of jst fresh rain water any one got any idea :bulb: @Screwauger @Covertgrower @Miko @Myfriendis410 @Growit

That sounds about right @Shuggz it all depends on the trichomes. Are they still mostly clear?

Yeah ok also about the flush part would I need to do if I keep it on jst water frm nw till done with is about 2weeks and 4 day

Yes just water. @Shuggz correct. You could add honey 1-2 tsp per 3.78L (1 gallon) for the microbial action to help also. (If you’re in soil can’t remember) No honey or sugar in hydro.

1 Like

1is coco and the 2 are soil I got pure honey which jst sit at bottom of water

1 Like