Lets do this my 1st time @ doing clones

I ordered it off amazon as its bad week and i have money in my amazon account to help it should arrive tomz but i will do watever i need to do to keep it at bay just now with apple cider vinegar or bi carb both ive been told should help. Checked my girls today aswell thy are like 5days away from harvest so i dont know wat to do now all my trichs are milky nearly so 5days will do it if i can contain this on my only 2plants this will be the last grow until i get my tent. And my whole room needs deep cleaned. Just as well i am bio hazard trained. Guess its all those holidays at her majestys great establishments lol.

2 Likes

Thanks dude. From the bottom while in Veg.

1 Like

bro mix a bit of neem oil in water and feed frm roots ok dont spray it yr in flower @Mikos

Thanks bruv but i dont need it cause i was given the wrong diagnosis from someone luckily i didnt rush out and stuff i dont need but i do have nute burn. So i flushed them and tested the run off still a bit high in one and the other is doing better but al see in the morning.

2 Likes

You could use some use the skim milk solution and spray that on your plant.
You’ll have to use the forum search but you’ll find it.
Plus neem oil on buds this close to harvest would make your buds taste like crap

1 Like

hey peps how we doin sorri for the long time for update jst had the other ones on mind the one in flower they are almost done any way the clones are doing good look good to some of tghe clones leafs are so big wow and a deep purple on stem anit look good other then that all good @WillyJ @Nug-bug @Covertgrower @Mikos @Screwauger @dbrn32

5 Likes

@WillyJ @Myfriendis410 @Nug-bug @Mikos @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

8 Likes

All the girls are looking great, and growing!!! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The Green Room, nice work!!!

2 Likes

I need your advice when it come to growing with bio bizz bro youve done a fantastic job. I hope to accomplish these type of grows next time round i will have a tent etc aswell and new lights etc too so i will be getting some ideas from you shugz bro.

Hey peps just a update all doing good check how big some of the leafs are wow

@WillyJ @Screwauger @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @OldSkunk

4 Likes

Clones are looking fantastic! Great job @Shuggz

2 Likes

They look very good. These are my gold leaf and Trainwreck clones started about the same time as yours.

3 Likes

hey peps how we doing jst a update so my lady are doing good they look nice and the leafs my god they are big real big wow i will try to put up some foto @Screwauger @Covertgrower @Mikos @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

Hey peps just a update all girl are doin good one is a male I was think that was and the balls are not out but there is a way to knw b4 they come out if any one knw plse tell me if I am rite on this well wen I was lookin at the plants to see if they are male or female and I noticed some thing so on the female there is just one bit cum out were we check to see if the hairs come out frm and I saw on the male one it will have 2 bits com out like hooks I was like wow that how u tell b4 the 2 hairs com out or balls yes @Screwauger @Covertgrower @Nug-bug @Myfriendis410 @Mikos @Kcdaniels @Countryboyjvd1971

4 Likes

You can clone a part of the plant, wait for roots, then throw it into 12/12… see what comes out is one solution @Shuggz

hey peps jst a update all good more the male to one side and let see but rest fine bless

Hey peps how we doing just a update all girl are good a few more days on 4 then 12/12

2 Likes

Hey peps just a update Sorri I have not been well any way lady are doing good shud be changing pot again to bigger ones then put in to 12/12in a weeks or so it been long time in veg let’s go bless

2 Likes

Hey peps how we doin Sorri have not been well anyway I have changed pots and put in 12/12 and one turn out to be male not good and the others look good will put up foto in abit

@Covertgrower @WillyJ @Myfriendis410 @Mikos @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger

6 Likes