Lethargic looking auto flower

I’ve been struggling with my Sour Diesel plants. They started strong but have stalled and seemed to need higher humidity levels than described. They start to droop badly and respond to higher humidity levels but I struggle to keep the level as high as it should be. With my exhaust fan on low it still pulls more humidity out than I can supply. It’s usually around 40-50%. The plants are 7 weeks old but are not growing very well. Other than the severe drooping and the stunted growth the plants have been healthy. Any thoughts?

Welcome to the forum!

Get some pictures up and fill this out

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

2 Likes

Pics would help so we can see whats going on

1 Like

Yes if possible feel out to ticket and pics, would help out. The more info the better

2 Likes

Hey, in addition to the template posted above, when you upload pics, make sure they are in white light. :slight_smile:

2 Likes