Let the secomd grow begin

Hey I definitely leave the buds on the plants as well because as @MeEasy rightly said, you need to be checking spots all over your plants, and if you have any foxtailing, you also need to make sure you’re looking beyond them to see the main bud because if you look at the trichs on the foxtails, they’ll never be ready :rofl:

1 Like

The last 2 days Ive been trying shoving the camera into the buds at all different bud sites it pretty easy.

3 Likes

Leave the buds on. I performed a little experiment and after 3 days or so the trichomes stops developing on cut bud.

Avoid fox tails and yes they will stop eventually but if you keep fox tailing then no, but you don’t want fox tails.

To avoid them dial back lights once you see new pistol growth, drop temp if you can a bit maybe give them a longer dark period and cut back nutrients, these are all methods used

2 Likes

Ok so tonight is feed night. I think I’ll cut the nutes in half. Can’t mess with lights cycle as I have a younger one in same room.

Which brings my next question. Plant number three was the runt of the 3 and seemd was stunted for a week or so and is not as developed as the other two. Not as dense or as full. Does the time of slowed growth push back the possible harvest time or does the daily count just continue along with the other 2 and what u get u get? They were all planted same day. Do I harvest the runt with the other two or let it go longer hoping it will fill out more?

Took these pics this morning

4 Likes

Alright @MeEasy @BStarr @Fergus @Nicky @Cannabian so here we are. I took a taster last trim. Had it drying in the wedryer for few days now. Came home from work and it was definitely smokable. Holy crap am I frigging high. So seeing as I am out of cash, out of bud…you guessed it I had to make a sacrifice…she was a couple weeks early but damn dude for being early she got some kick boy. So ya plant 2 got the axe tonight. I did a wet trim and chopped it up for the wedryer. Holy moly 363g after wet trim. He’ll ya into the dryer u go. The other 3 are going to be let go till full term.

With your guys permission I would like to score this as a win for the guy growing with miracle grow.

Ps. Please excuse my rushed chop. This old guy needs his buds.

10 Likes

Nice work enjoy :wink:

2 Likes

That’s a bloody brilliant outcome! Nice work buddy :+1:

3 Likes

Excellent work man! Stop smoking your profits man :laughing:

2 Likes

None for sale brother. It’s all money saved. Although I will always help out friends and family.

6 Likes

Not sure if I asked this yet but if anyone is using the wedryer, is the cure still required after drying? She comes out nice and dry.
@MeEasy @Nicky @Fergus @Breezy @BStarr

3 Likes

The cure is always required! I mean you can smoke your stuff as soon as it’s dried but it’s not going to taste the best.

5 Likes

Nice and straight forward…thanks :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I made the mistake of trying to smoke as soon as it was dry my first run. Lmao I won’t be doing that again haha.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how much moisture remains even tho it’s dry.

3 Likes

My first run i smoked it as soon as it was chopped. Pre heated the oven to lowest setting and baked for 10 min then let cool for 20 min then repeat. did that process for about an hour and a half. tasted like what i imagine how biden’s infrastructure plan is. Straight shit.

6 Likes

I’m told we loose approximately 70% of our harvested weight. That sucks giraffe balls…so my 363g will drop to 110. Boooooo

2 Likes

I’d lean closer to 80% if we’re being completely honest with ourselves. That’s why I won’t do a wet weight because then when it’s all said and done you’re a little sad

2 Likes

You are not wrong on that…80% that sucks even bigger balls…thats not even a months worth left. Thankfully there’s 3 more plants

2 Likes