Let the secomd grow begin

Just a little bit of what I got going on. No way I can grow outside, kinda sucks :unamused:

The wife barely tolerates the indoor, I’d be homeless for sure.

5 Likes

She keeps us busy.

5 Likes

Nice place…

1 Like

I’m doing a few outside this year too. Nice beds! :honeybee:

1 Like

That’s a very nice garden :grinning::+1: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thanks. It’s coming along.

2 Likes

Here ya go @Dankloud enjoy. I know I am.

1 Like

Watching!

I’m like 3-4 weeks out and just friggin pumped. I’ve already purchase my seeds for both my next grows. I got some Bruce banner for outside and some DEVIL XXL for the basement. I’ve actually got one plant now going yellow on the leaves and I’m in miracle grow so pinpointing the issue is impossible. So I think im going to stop her nutes and start her towards her end. I hear people talk about finishing their plants …whats this all about… the only finishing I’ve done to a plant was put the joint out in the ashtray. My only issue is its still stacking so should I keep going with everything or start the end game

1 Like

Thats the girl going yellow.

4 Likes

Sorry…to be clear what I mean by stopping her nutes I mean the bloom stuff and going plain water. Ofcourse with miracle grow it still gets nutes. I’m just giving plain water now.

The ladies are all looking mighty fine to me buddy! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Here’s my question of the day. Will these ladies ever stop stacking? Or will they just continue to stack even passed the peak harvest time thus giving us the foxtail effect?

@Nicky @Breezy @MeEasy @Fergus @anon33684698

I’ve considered this too. When some of mine have foxtailed (which is most of them) I make sure I get my microscope in past those foxtails and go by when the inner parts are ripe.
I assume that the foxtailing parts would continue to grow for quite a while longer, not sure if indefinitely, but then the inner parts of your buds would become overripe anyway :thinking:

2 Likes

When you check your tricomes for cloudiness do you look at buds still on the plant or do you snip a small bud to get a more stable check. @BStarr

1 Like

Im too new for that question but good question.
I snip buds off mostly for inspection.

1 Like

Ok now have two plants all trimmed up for their final few weeks.
Plant one:

Plant two:

1 Like

@Dr.ofSmokology you have to look at your main buds and I leave them on the plant. Buds will ripen at different times, it’s like fruit on a tree some are ready before others. It’s normally the top ones with the most light that will be ready first if you wait for the little buds down around the bottoms the top ones will be way past ready

5 Likes

Ahhh ok thanks @MeEasy . I was checking the lower buds thinking that if they were cloudy then the top would have to be ready. I’ve never grown buds this big before. Would miracle grow speed up the maturation time line? Calendar wise I have 3-4 weeks left but the tricomes were looking kinda cloudy. I’ll get better pics tomorrow of the tricomes

2 Likes

Especially with sativas it’s hard to tell when they’re done because the real heavy sativas the trichomes will probably not turn amber so you have to make a judgment call on when to cut them down. You have to look at the pistils and the buds themselves they act like they will just grow forever. I’ve grown some haze strains into Dec outside and 15 week flower inside

2 Likes