Let the secomd grow begin

Think he means he had a gravity feed one into a base he can empty like a bucket

1 Like

Once I get my DIY room ventilation done up ill post pics too. An old shopvac hose, a bag of charcoal, roll of gorilla tape, a home depot bucket with lid and a 4" exhaust fan.

Yeah you showed your shop vac but man those are loud lol

1 Like

Had to drop the vacuum part. Way to loud. Gotta redesign it.

1 Like

@Nicky

Nice hack. I’ve been using these for years, a 300ml syringe, a couple/few pulls a tray and done but autopots are starting to look very appealing at this point.

4 Likes

Join the team @Hellraiser! Lol
If you do buy the pro flexitank if you don’t make your own.

2 Likes

It’s definitely cool. I use these, then just remove tray.

https://www.amazon.com/KAIXUAN-WOOD-Trolley-Saucer-Container/dp/B0756ZL7HZ/ref=mp_s_a_1_24?dchild=1&keywords=plant+tray+with+wheels&qid=1612483042&sprefix=plant+tray+with&sr=8-24

3 Likes

Wow I have never seen those before!
Nice @dbrn32!

1 Like

For me on my last grow and my lack of watering knowledge I was pouring 2L of water/nutes every couple days and was almost over flowing my drip trays. Had to act fast and that toy was right there. Im still not sure how much water to give. Near the end of my last grow I was giving approximately 1L of water/feed 3-4days apart.

1 Like

Hey @Nicky or anyone. Just wondering. I’ve got some fuzzy white stuff that I think is mold at the base of a stem on the new girls. Would it hurt to put a drop of peroxide directly on the spot?

So we have 3/5 that took. Two look albino to me. Gonna remove ang o with 3 again lol.

1 Like

Also heres my haul from last grow. I know I took early as plant one (the best looking one and the one furthest along that I found the nanner on) ended up having nothing to her. Plant 2 and 3 had some pretty damn good kick even though they were way early. Ended up with 4.3oz of smokable buds.

With all the knowledge on this site they can only get better. Pretty cool too i put it all in my stacked dryer and all dry in 3 days.

7 Likes

That’s a great haul :ok_hand: congrats

1 Like

3 days thats quick. What were your temps and R/H ?
I used the same dryer last grow and from memory 3 day hang then 5 days in the dryer.

2 Likes

Ya I thought so too. Room temp was 24. Humidity? I dont know just had it hanging in an adjacent room. I must say though I suspect that if I had let them mature fully and not harvest a few weeks early they probably would have been bigger and denser buds and taken longer to dry

1 Like

Here’s an update. Day 5 from seed. Light is the t5 sunbeam. Lost two. Room temp is steady 28.8 degrees Celsius room humidity is 30%. But thats not necessarily what’s inside the dome. Thinking of putting the thermostat inside the dome itself for a more accurate reading. I took some wet pieces of rockwool and filled in the spaces where the seeds went to block light from roots. I also put them into the bigger 3"blocks but didn’t add any water as there was still more than enough water in smaller blocks. Let’s see how they go.

Don’t worry about the fuzz it’s fine.

Your rooms to low humidty. Your going to want the room it’s in to be like 50% or 45% humidty (actually ideally a bit more but never go over 50% humidty in your house as it will. Cause mold. Issue.

Place a humidfior in the room next time and keep up the humidity

I put the thermostat in the dome to get more accurate reading. The rest of the room heats up on its own once the main grow lights go on. Then its up around 30 and 45-48%humidity

At such a young age you want as high as you can get basically. Mist the inside of the walls of the dome or set out some sitting water. Don’t mist plants though.

But yea the drying room. I meants

1 Like

In the summer i would just use the garage to hang dry. Right now in Ontario its frickin freezing out here. Buds would freeze off the stem

Yeah well that’s life

1 Like