Let the games begin

the date stamps! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh, I love your garden! It’s very whimsical.

3 Likes

Thank you very much. @raustin I we try to be happy-Go-Lucky most of the time. We have fun doing it. Makes life more enjoyable!

2 Likes

You have a very nice collection of gnomes. I must get myself some. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We enjoy them. Looking for new and different is getting to be a challenge though.

1 Like

Love them all but the tree dwellers are my favorite.

1 Like

I have a sneaky feeling these are girl parts.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Beautiful pics, and pretty lady parts.

1 Like

It’s a girl!
add2f0964ae2d149d536e5a10340241bf5bd11b5_1_690x457

1 Like

TWINS! Twice the love.

1 Like

Maybe they’ll turn out good because of that date

1 Like

Gils are looking good. Luvin’ this natural light. No nute feed yet. They are showing no signs of deficiencys. A little heat burn but nothing major. Texas is sunny and hot where I am!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Girls are doing well. Really bright green today.

4 Likes

Uber bright! Looking gooood
For all the people hating on MG Nature’s Organic, they can look at our grows lmao

1 Like

LOL! Its done good by me. It flushes out just fine. Along with the other nutes. I used RO water for the last girls. No chem. taste. Smooth, no cough, no burn. Using an ice cooled bowl. Really liking the energetic buzz from the WWA.

1 Like

I start my feeding regimen tomorrow with AN’s PH Perfect. For the newbies. This Texas sun, heat, and humidity have me on my toes! I would love to put them in this sandy soil to see how they would do. Maybe I’ll start a couple more beans to see! So far though these autos have preformed well. I know of other strains that i have tried that don’t stand up to the challenge!

1 Like