Let the games begin

With accents.

4 Likes

Both seeds have emerged and have taken off. I was very skeptical about having either of them start. So far it has been 100% germination with the ILGM WWA. Very happy with that. Just a few days old and reaching high! I see some deep holes to make when I transplant. LOL.

2 Likes

@psychEDM here is the first girl I showed you.

Still chuggin along. Only 1/3 of the trics are amber.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Seedlings look great, Jim! And omg that looks yummy. When are you planning on harvesting? And are you going to split the stem?

1 Like

Are you a Texan too or do you just like shiner @JimDandy

1 Like

I did a quick dry on one of the lower buds to sample and with the uplifting buzz that I got I think I’m going to drill the stem tomorrow and harvest next week.

1 Like

Yes I am a Texan and yes I enjoy my Shiner!:cowboy_hat_face::beer:

2 Likes

I was always a Lone Star dude when it came to Texas :beer: don’t know why @JimDandy. The plants look nice and skunky.

1 Like

@OldSkunk Myself, I drank Lone Star in high school but after I joined the service I was stationed in Germany and acquired a taste for the heavier lagers. When I got back to the states I couldn’t find a domestic beer to fill the void and then I found Shiner Bock.

2 Likes

The aroma of my WW is awsome! I can smell it all over the back yard while I’m working and on these warmer days it is even more potent. It’s not a skunky smell. More of a spicy citrus!

4 Likes

Love your gnome @JimDandy. Plants look awesome too.

1 Like

Same with me on the heavier beers. I spent most of my time in the Navy in the Med or the Persian gulf. Anyway all that time stopping in ports all over Europe, I developed the same taste for good beer. When I got out, I ended up working in Seattle for Boeing and learned to love micro brewerys. I still do to this day @JimDandy

Thank you. Those little guys are everywhere in the back yard!

1 Like

HAPPY MOTHER’s DAY to all of those wonderful women out here that have sacrificed their lives every day to raise and nurture the lives they brought into this cruel world. My Hat Is Off to all of you beautiful mothers!! :star_struck:

The girls are stretching hard in this Texas sun!

Next week the will get put in their forever homes. I have a few prime spots picked out in the yard.

6 Likes

The twins got their forever home today. 5gal. Fabric pots. Had to bury them pretty deep. Stalks were really long. They look happier already!

8 Likes

Here’s the widows that I hope I’m going to be proud of

Autos ain’t my thing that I’ve gotten right yet. Maybe 5th time will be a charm.

6 Likes

They look good.This is my second grow with autos. Still trying to fgure out their little quirks.

1 Like

@AnneBonny the little guys are everywhere.

4 Likes

6 Likes