Let the 2019-2020 grow season begin

Thanks I learned something new today. I’ll give em a good dose tomorrow!

1 Like

Promix can definitely be run safely in the low 6’s, even without microbes. However, with microbes you’re probably ok anywhere between 6-6.8.

2 Likes

I’m going to have to rethink my methodology. I was feed, water, feed, water but my slurry test was low on ppm 150-250 so I changed it up. I went feed, feed water this time and I don’t like the results. When I get back I’ll go back to the feed water cycle but give more nutrients on the feed days.

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty coming through. Didn’t realize you were organic. When I did my organic grows I freaked out because my runoff was at 5.8, in soil. So I flushed and flushed one plant (even though nothing was wrong) and that plant experienced issue after issue after that. Organic goes against everything you read, lol. Just give them ph’d water and teas and you don’t have to worry about watering to runoff (unless an issue arises).

6 Likes

Thanks for the follow up. The only issue is the weird coloring on a couple leaves. I definitely don’t want to create problems. Dang I love this hobby I learn more and more everyday.

1 Like

@Oldguy I want to improve my deficiency diagnosis. What book are you referencing in the picture?

2 Likes

@Bubblehead.

This is my bible. :wink:
Been with me for last 10 years or so.
It has a lot of deficiencies in it but not all. :+1::v:

8 Likes

Zinc tends to be on new-new leaves (usually on leaves near buds, from my experience) and fairly high up on the plant. If it was zinc, it could be from too much phosphorus or using ro water/distilled/etc; if it was caused by pH, it’d have to be fairly alkaline to cause zinc issues.

There’s no twisting of leaves. Your buds look like they’re developing nicely. There’s no stalling of growth.

In other words:
Go enjoy your trip!

4 Likes

Exactly. Was posted for another member.
@Bubblehead s plants look great. :wink::v:

1 Like

I do use ro water. I had back in some of the minerals from our well buy using 1/4 gallon of well water and 3/4 gallon of ro water. Our water is very good to drink and wash with just hard.

1 Like

Late to the panic party. Happy belated Turkey Day and the lady looks fine Bubble.

Well… if i had to toss one more possibility, id be inspecting the underside of leaves. Might be :bug::scream::scream::scream:

3 Likes

Watch your dirty mouth :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:. I’ve checked for pests a few times but have not found anything. I will look again, right now it is only on one plant and 3-leaves.

3 Likes

Awesome news. Lol sorry had to give it a wack huh?

1 Like

It okay :metal:t4:, honestly not something I have worried about so I had not thought of that being an issue since last time I checked. I’ll look again at lights on. Thanks for the input

1 Like

Yes, but in Promix and with organics, RO is known to cause issues. Are you adding in a micronute mix?

Again, your plants look great. Just following along with your train of thought. :grinning:

PS. Check out my Autumn Autos 2018 grow. I went through the Promix, ro, organics learning curve.

2 Likes

I will check it out. Yes I’m using it with my micro watering. I ran into issues the first time I went straight RO with ProMix that is when I started using 1/4 gallon well with it to add some ppl back in.

I’m not planning on changing anything right now. I want to ride it out see where it takes me and learn for my next round which is going to be totally different.

1 Like

Excellent. There is no need to change it, because your girls look great.

2 Likes

Here it is @PharmerBob

1 Like

Damnn there coming along nicely bro :muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Thanks. Been out of town for almost a week on business. Can’t wait to see them tomorrow night.

1 Like