Let the 2019-2020 grow season begin

Fresh off the press…

6 Likes

Thank you @Bubblehead :grin:

1 Like

Have you run a pH slurry test? :grinning:

Thinking Manganese, maybe? Probably nothing too bad. If only a leaf or two are affected, I wouldn’t worry much. If your Roots has a micronute product and many leaves are showing issues, add it in next time.

Your plants look very happy!

3 Likes

I was going to run a slurry test tomorrow to prepare for watering on Friday or Saturday. On my water days I use recharge, mammoth p, 1 tsp of epsom salt and 1 tsp of Dementer’s Destiny.

1 Like

Definitely not something that you need to throw a bunch of nutrients at. Like @blackthumbbetty said, they look good overall :v::bear:

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty not a ton going on I just want to stay in front of the issues if possible. Plus I’m leaving on a work trip for a week. While I trust my care giver they will not be paying attention to the details like we do.

3 Likes

Slurry test performed. Below are my results using 2oz distilled water and 2oz soil. I let sit five minutes giving a couple good swirls in that time.

Gl who has the marks on her leaves: 250ppm/6.6
TW:150/7.1
GG: 350/6.2

Looks like they are hungry I fed them with 1100ppm Monday and being in ProMix there pH is a little high for my liking.

@MattyBear

4 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I am very grateful for all the help and education you’ve given of the past year. Thank you.

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving @Bubblehead and you have come a long way with your girls and they show it :grinning:

5 Likes

Gobble gobble, pothead! You’re a great grower!

5 Likes

Gals look lovely, you are doing a great job, as has been said, keep doin what you doin :+1:
Happy Thanksgiving to you all :slightly_smiling_face::v:

2 Likes

@BobbyDigital My Gold Leaf is showing this ailment. I was reading another journal you were helping to diagnose an issue they were having. Could this be excessive calcium? It is only on a few leaves. A full plant photo is further up the journal.

2 Likes

I had a plant do that over the summer. I’m still not positive what causes it. I think it has to do with genetics. That plant went to my buddy so I didn’t continue to watch it closely. It did grow into a beautiful plant though.

2 Likes

Other than a few leaves like this she is a good looking girl. She is a little slow on the development compared to my others. I just tying to learn as much as I can from the signs they are giving me. Thanks for your help.

1 Like

That doesn’t look like calcium. Looks like ph is a little high for pro mix. But minus that half of a leaf and a few spots here and there, the plant looks as healthy as can be

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been working on keeping the pH in the soilless range and it snuck up on me a little. I’m working on getting it back down to the 5.9 range so she can access all the nutrients she need as at this stage. I’m not super worried I just don’t want it to get away from me. Plus I’m leaving tomorrow for a week on the road. Slurry test tonight and then an another adjustment tomorrow before I leave.

3 Likes

Did a slurry test and I’m getting the pH to move in the correct direction :+1:t3:. Another watering or two and I should have the pH back where I like it. I think the plants are looking good and I have not seen any more leaves that concern me on the GL. Starting week 4 Monday and I’m happy with the progress of the bud development. Up for a watering tomorrow and then I have to leave their care to the sitter for a week. :woozy_face: I’m sure they will be fine. I just have the same feeling I had the first time we left our baby overnight at my moms. I knew it would be fine but still a little uneasy, after all I survived. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smile::metal:t4:

A few pictures from tonight.

Gold Leaf Gold Leaf Bud Gorilla Glue Gorilla Glue Bud Train Wreck Bud Train Wreck Family Portrait

12 Likes

If you’re running organics and adding microbes, your pH will have a much wider working range. Don’t chase it too, much.

7 Likes

They look awesome @Bubblehead ! Have a safe trip!

2 Likes

Plants are looking great! The trim job you did earlier on has paid off. I like the way the plants look with an open canopy. If I can’t see through the plant it’s time for a trim.

2 Likes