Let talk soil. Im new so all info is good info

While I have read the same about most of what that paragraph says
The last statement about 60% doesn’t seam to be from the cspma.

This is directly from one of their brochures ,as long as they follow the guidelines it only takes 5 years for enough recovery to sustain wildlife

I think you need to re read what I wrote originally…

Sustaining wildlife on a piece of land and returning to original state is a much different state.

Coco is even a better medium for growing, so I don’t see why anyone would want to speed up our current carbon dioxide problem the world by using peat…
Its counter productive

2 Likes

Im.in Chicago

1 Like

I like this Nicky started a hydro grow myself and so far I’m impressed I feel much more control theirs so many unknowns with soil

1 Like

That is crazy looking bud in your profile what strain is that?

Nothing I grew I wish just a pic I found of some shit not sure I’ll have to try and find the page with it

1 Like

Found it @Nicky

it was in this page called green rush typed in best red cannabis nugs and theirs a whole article I think it’s called Red Devils kush

1 Like

Nice I’m gonna look into that

Hey yall I got my YouTube going showing my grow. Please come subscribe n comment

1 Like

Hello neighbor.

1 Like

Definitely looks like a possible descendant of red poison

4 Likes

Ok guys im on week 7. So how long befor I switch the light :thinking: like week 9 right

What? Can you explain your situation a bit better sorry man bouncing all over the threads, what’s question and the situation?

@Nicky I’m using an organic soil my girls are a few weeks into flowering what should my ppms be at for feeding and run off? One is my solo cup challenger and the other is in a 3gal pot

Well i have 3 new babies n im still using the great lakes soil til my new soil come tomorrow I will post it.

now this my first time using my dome n got new seed coming tomorrow. So never transplanted but imm figure it out. How long before i take dome off

2 Likes

Don’t need a dome if you can keep the humidty up while they are young, but otherwise dome until they outgrow the dome.

@Dagao22 hard to say without all the info.
What week exactly is your plants?
Soil is fine until your run off reads lower than 1400-900 then you gotta feed it because your plants are usually big and wanting more by then.
Of course it matters on your nutrients your using to.
If the solo cup Challenge has you feeding nutes then just feed nutes and follow the scedule.

1 Like

Sunset sherbert n they only 4 days old

1 Like

N wats the solo cup challenge

1 Like

So I should use coco. Instead of soil. N like wat the big difference that cause coconut is coco right. N I just got sum super soil. N friends say I should transplant then into 5 gallon out of my 3gallon cause they say they should b way bigger for 7 weeks n I agree. So im trying to kno wat to get so I can achieve greater results.

n i aint kno that super soil goes on bottom im glad I asked cause I was fix mix it in my soil.
But im looking up soils on Amazon so I can transplant Sunday I see fox farm has sale but I want sum that whole the buck n has big bags cause these bags don’t fill 4or 6 pots

1 Like