Let’s start a forum of our grow tent set ups 🤘🏻

You got the set up for sure then !!

I like the thread, but I do think we should keep to tents and grow room setups not discuss our plants aside from how many we grow in each of our spaces. Lots of places to talk about our plants their issues, etc.
Also be sure to include how big your tents are.

I remember seeing you post that @BobbyDigital and I washed shocked then when you wee still working on figuring it out and now that it’s all done it looks killer. Your a handy man that’s for sure.

I live in Canada thankfully so the legality isn’t a real issue here.

My newest grow room is my deck, I made a stand for my 100L reservoir and then just set it up with four plants. I hope it works with autos before the frost hits. If they yeild decent I may expand my outdoor crop next year.

The largest bed room my house is actually the grow room… Long but reasonable explanation.
I have my first tent, a 2x4x7, on the left and I grow two plants in it. Having a tent any smaller is terrible and I have one smaller I put 2-3 plants in but use to start my next ones, it’s a 3x4x6, 1x4x7 is a second compartment but I took the cheap wall out because there was no way to make it breath /regulate heat/ etc the space is nice but the design is terrible.
I have another 100L reservoir on the right that feeds the two tents through my autopot system.

In the left 2x4 I run a HLG 320xl, two 7" amazon fans, a inkbird duel humidity/temp controller (I only use temp Durring growing to control my fan and kick in at high temp or I use humidity Durring drying and fan kicks on if humidity gets to high) I have an older evaporative humidifier in this tent so I can keep the carbon filter on the no name 6inch duct fan & filter. The fan is loud and it forces me to use the inkbird controller ide rather sell both and buy another AC infinity but I won’t get anything for them So I will run it until it dies or I need to build a system for someone else who wants to save money as ill sell them mine.

In the 3x4 I run two kingbright 240w 3500k 660 ir/uvb lights, two amazon 7inc fans, 6inch AC infinity T6, new ultrasonic humidifier with a large 6L tank that’s got all the good settings on it but I have to take the filter off the duct fan until. Flower because these ultrasonics produce a bunk of mineral flakes that will plug filters fast unless you want to run expensive water through them.
That’s about it besides my cheap 25$ cloth and plastic wardrobe organizer use to store my chemgro, spare parts, grow tools, cool stuff like my cure corks and wedryer

Not current grow

I run my room off a programable base board beater as it doesn’t have ducting from the furnace (it’s an extention on my mobile home)
So despite having a barn door that is not nearly a sealed door… I am able to control the temperature inside the room.
The room has two tall windows one on each end, the end beside the grow tents I slid up and made a exhaust vent for both tents with 6inch ducting, dryer vent flap, two foam boards sealed together with adhesive followed by cutting it best I could to size and then jamming a thick foam door weather stripping in as well. I tried to use flex seal on the outside and it did coat the foam a bit with plastic /rubber but it also ate away at the foam. It went thrtwo straight weeks of - 40c last winter and plants did fine so I’m not touching it haha.
Ayan old picture, I have yet since used the black ducting align side I prefer to use ducting tape it works much better.
These are RH e exhausting vents and fresh air I just suck from the house.
I don’t use a filter right now for intake but I should next grow.

5 Likes

I have a 10x10 room in my barn and I grow in a 4x8 inside of it nothing fancy

7 Likes

Great job ! Handyman at work. Very neat.

3 Likes

A spare room houses 2 36by36by80 ultrayield tents. One on the left is running two old 300w blurple lights for veggin. Currently it has 5 9lb hammer plants that I’m going to use in a sog. The one on the right has a Mars tsw2000 for flower. It’s my first run with this light so waiting to see if yields increase from the 300w platinum and a 300w blurple that I was using for flower. Previous yields were around 4oz dry per plant. It holds two 9lb hammer plants 3 weeks into bloom. Veg tent is vented into flower tent via a 4" inline. The flower tent is then vented by an 8" inline fan to a scrub box containing a filter in the attic where it gets pulled through the filter before being blown out into the attic. I use the closet as my seedling/ drying room and the box you can see next to the veg tent is for anything that won’t fit in the closet.

5 Likes

Those look like gorilla copy cat tents! Intriguing.

I took some updated pictures of my vents

As well as one for outside

Current plants in tents.
2x4 on the left of my room
Left plant blackberry

Right plant Tangie matic

3x4 has 3 plants, lsd 25, island sweet skunk, and purple gorilla

I have never tried any of these strains just giving them a go since I had freebie seeds

4 Likes

Being able to vent directly outside would make things easier but I have to remain covert. Nice set up. Free seeds have to be grown and shared.

3 Likes

My window is in my backyard where no one can see so it is covert.
Although about time to mount the carbon filter…
Yes I’m sharing a good portion of this grow with a friend who saved it from dieing while I was away

3 Likes

Cool setups everyone!I haven’t figured out how to upload pictures yet,but I am just finishing trimming two Oregon Hash Plants,and have two more ready to go in a couple weeks.Pulled ,after allowing for drying 14.25 oz.off two plants. I’m a little disappointed in the yield,but have new Spider Farmer 2000 and 1000’s as well as an HLG 300 so I will have plenty of light now.No more burples.I bit the bullet and bought all new lights. Will try to figue out how to upload some pictures soon as I will be planting some GSC Extreme, Critical Mass and a Blueberry CBD,all from ILGM.Im stoked about the new lights and the new genetics.

1 Like

Also planting a couple LSD as well all of them in two 48x96x80 tents.First time using known genetics so I will see how my skills are now after 5 grows with dispensary seeds.

1 Like

Damn…that is the sweetest thing ever…I most definitely want to try n build one with our next house.Great ideas fer sure…thanks bub …keep me comin!!

4 Likes

Welcome to ILGM!

3 Likes

My set up, waiting on 2 more HLG 300Ls to come in :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have a perpetual grow setup going. Harvesting every 10 weeks. 5x5 for flower with 3 HLG 260’s and running all AC infinity ventilation. Have a 4x4 tent for veg with a Cobb light and crap blurple, (upgrading to HLG in there soon), AC infinity ventilation as well. This setup for my works awesome. Took over the master closet a d I can’t complain. I will post more pictures tom, girls are currently sleeping.

10 Likes

There is just so much shit you have !! That’s just years of spending money, and time ! I’m jealous of it man! Posting an update of my girls on the other forum later, swing by. Been awol with the baby. He’s been a handful !

1 Like

Awesome!!

Thank you, yeah it’s going on two years. I just upgraded a bunch last fall indoor wise and got the new system for the outdoors this spring.
I have a good job and I try to keep debt non existant so I can splurge on other things in life.

I wasted a ton of money early on before I took the forums seriously, I never would have got where I am today as fast as I could without some serious time and effort invested in the forums as well as working my butt off to pay for the expense.
I want to upgrade my 2x4 and get rid of my old duct fan, also the carbon filter in my 2x4 will have to be replaced this year but I have poured a bunch of money in so trying to hold off until I have a good little nest egg built back up.

2 Likes

Thankyou…very much appreciated