Let’s see your buds right now

This closeup picture of my Bruce Banner looks like something you’d see on the ocean floor. A couple more hits from my pipe and I’ll probably see something else.

15 Likes

I think my GSC Beast is around 6 weeks old.

14 Likes

Purple anemone!

4 Likes

14 Likes

My Sweet Teddy Jane, Aka, NYC BD last day of sunshine for her. She is all flushed and out in a dark cold wood cabinet in the garage for the next 36~48 hours.

13 Likes

Very nice!!! @basementstealth Awesome!!! :sunglasses::call_me_hand::v::+1:

1 Like

So, I read an article about keeping cannibas in complete darkness for 72 hours. Resulting in up to a 30% increase in THC / Trichones in some strains. So, I put Teddy Jane not only in total darkness, but it’s about 20* outside right now as well on 11/6 @ around 6:30 pm. I will harvest her some time before daylight on 11/9. I will get some pics :wink: I have quite a few from 11/6 so I will have pics to compare (upload://wrw5RkWZUGTnGGUdWviPrzxkPFK.jpeg)

8 Likes

harvest time

19 Likes

I shattered my personal auto flower record with the Pineapple Express. It was 1200 wet and after 10 hanging I got a final weight 253 minus a few that fell off the scale and a few that were tested :smile:
This lady took 101 days from germination but was so worth the wait for the weight. Now it’s off to the nug smasher for some further creations.

@Jbum
@AAA
@Mrcrabs
@MutilatedMoth
@PurpNGold74
@HornHead
@Stonedagain2

22 Likes

She’s a beauty!

3 Likes

Big Bud

16 Likes

Gold leaf fem clone

15 Likes

I’ll take a ticket aboard that train! Holy shnikey!

6 Likes

What @blackthumbbetty said ^ and please share your nugsmash endeavours :grin:

2 Likes

I smoked some Gold Leaf last night. It kicked my a$$.

2 Likes

These girls I have are clones from the Jan 1 grow off gold leaf. I’m smoking their momma. Shes gooood

2 Likes

Dude that’s awesome!

1 Like

I love this thing!

6 Likes

thats insanity. that trim is going to make a ton of whatever you make with it lol.

1 Like

im jealous lol. im getting more into rosin but cant afford like 5-600 bucks canadian for a press. just busted the wifes straightener today. got .4 out of 5 grams, ouch.and my gsc is a high yielder if i had the tools . didnt waste the pucks though, grinded them up and baked them and made some chocolate out of them.

1 Like