Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Wow that is awesome dude keep on keeping it green

2 Likes

Greetings and Salutations from South Padre Island. 62° today. Absolutely perfect late November temps. Hope everyone has good plans for the Thanksgiving holiday!!

Maui Poison feminized approximately 120 days. She is using up all her nutes trying to finish. I thinkn another week.

22 Likes

I’m gonna kill a big buck that morning, then I’m gonna stiuff myself on turkey and dressing!! That’s my plans anyway lol. Have a great holiday and enjoy that weather!!

8 Likes

Send the backstrap down here to SPI if you want?? Lol… Unfortunately due to the current administration… All of my weapons were lost during a deep-sea fishing accident. It was horrific!

7 Likes

O yeah 100%, I’m super excited, and am 1000% proud of self. Not to “Toot” own horn but first try ever just wrapped up last plant. Already have 4 oz jared, and1 plant still drying. Super pumped

25 Likes

That’s a nice harvbest!

1 Like

Just got mine. First deer ever. 8pt. 285 yard shot. I posted it over on my journal. Good luck to you!!

5 Likes

Ok this is really good weed or I’m going nuts and seeing shit in the tent… This one has a face right? :joy::joy::joy:

22 Likes

Yes. It is a Tiki.

9 Likes

That’s awesome! Lol

2 Likes

My plants are staring back at me :joy:

2 Likes

I see it! Lol. I often see things like that in my photos. I do smoke a lot though.

1 Like

And it is spectacular…

2 Likes

A little ILGM Green Crack and Ilgm Northern Lights. (Front)

Getting the Thanksgiving blend together! This cut of Northern Lights is a fantastic mood enhancer and not CoUtH lOcK.

20 Likes

Tasty looking bud

3 Likes

I’d put that in my pipe and smoke it!

5 Likes

If I could, I’d share. Cause sharing is caring!!

7 Likes

Couple more days.

19 Likes

Looks like many more days to me

1 Like

Week or 2…
Maybe more…
Hard to say in a pic but probably at least 3 more weeks possibly…
Lots of young pistols…
I go by plant…
Not by hype…
I also like to have my meds make me drool and forget my name… :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
Our sales pitches…
:thinking: :face_with_monocle:
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

3 Likes