Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

somebodies gonna be going on a spiritual journey. nice trics. looks like sugar

1 Like

The trichome fairy visited the girls again last night. If I can ever catch that elusive vixen, I’m going to throw her in my keif tumbler. :rofl:

37 Likes

End of week 9 tomorrow. I’ve got a couple in the dark that will get chopped. These will get it in a week or so.

Gary Payton x LPC. Def the best looking plant we’ll see how she smokes.

GSC x Chem D

Bubba Kush fallen soldier

Apple fritter x banana butter cup. This one is fox tailing and doesn’t look as good as her sister that’s In the dark (pics of her earlier in thread)

26 Likes

Then how would any of the rest of us get trichomes?

6 Likes

19 Likes

It took about a week and a half from flip before I had seen the first pistils show up. Another 10 days from the first pistils right now.
Four plants filling out a 4x8. It’s a shame how much I had to trim away because it was really getting crowded and I was worried about mildew starting. Anyway in another 7-8 weeks this Sweet Critical should be ready.

11 Likes

Took this morning, getting closer to coming down

26 Likes

Looking good Brother, sooo close I can taste it :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

You know you have been a huge help, This guy right here is awesome. Listen to me you can see the results. All that said few days will do final check, hopefully chop Friday, if you say I’m good to go lol, thanks again

2 Likes

I think that’s perfect timing King, excited for ya brother! Nice thick buds, going to be some good smoke :love_you_gesture:

30 Likes

5 Likes

My wife cut all these buds off and got them starting to cure.

One plant, 587 grams.

19 Likes

Wow! Nice haul!

2 Likes

21 Likes

Absolutely amazing color Brother! BOM :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Thank you @OGIncognito

1 Like

This is the last grow from the Summer rotation.
Going to clean up the grow room tomorrow and start beans tomorrow as well.

14 Likes

A couple phenos from my Gelato S1 run, genetics by Mosca. Week 9 of flower

My first photo run… loving the control…

Bless up!

35 Likes

Holly crap on a cracker!!! Damn.

3 Likes