Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

@Newt that Kandy Kush sure looks like candy. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks! It really does remind me of Cotton Candy!

Just under 7 ozs flower, 10 grams keif. I was busy today.

24 Likes

Congratulants on a successful harvest. Looks amazing!

4 Likes

Thanks. Been a tough learning curve, but getten close to figuring it out.

7 Likes

Day 53 of flower. Coming along nicely. Pink Runtz will be ready first, the color is amazing. Mango and Banana are monstrous

22 Likes

Pink Runtz closer

18 Likes

DEVIL XXL AND BLUEBERRY LEMON HAZE

21 Likes

No-name that I grew from a seed I found in a cheap bag haha. It smells intensely like tangerine.

15 Likes

Kandy Kush on Day 53. Planning to chop in about 10 days.

23 Likes

Are you in a organic soil?

I’m in white-bag generic potting soil with Mycos. Got these clones from a buddy, already in these pots, and that’s what he uses.

Do you have a loop or microscope??if not get one! It’s the only reliable (that I’m aware of) way to be sure when ready.gotta watch the tricromes.

2 Likes

I do. My latest trich pics are here (from yesterday):

Didnt see that. That’s the answer, watch them trics, they will tell ya when! Also your pict didnt load all the way.

1 Like

They did on my screen… If you chase the link, you don’t see 9 (I think) trich pics?

For those of you following my … adventure, perhaps it’d be better to continue the conversation here:

cc: Most of you who have weighed in on the other thread (thanks!) @dbrn32 @Donaldj @Dman1969 @Myfriendis410 @Covertgrower @Newt @Underthestairs @J.Gro @Carpenter

3 Likes

Day 28. Close up is Gary Payton x London Pound Cake. The UV bar looks to be helping tri development!

22 Likes

I wish I had likes to give. All of you are doing amazing work.

Couple diff phenos of skywalker, last one is blue dream around 4 weeks

28 Likes

Wait you can really run out likes to give? I thought ppl were joking when they said that on here lol

3 Likes