Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

She’s a beauty

1 Like

My 92 day old girl Esmeralda and her towers of flowers. ILGM Northern Lights Auto. FFOF soil and nutes. Chopping Wednesday night. HAPPY GIRL!!! :blush::v:

37 Likes

She’s going to chop. Removed some of the missed larf. Found a baby seed. Pretty sure it was the dust that flew out of the front panel when I was modifying. Mised that from last occupant. She was cloudy enough. Was around same levels i took the last choco which was good smoke. Just not that tricome covered. Can’t wait to see them in a day or two. If she hermed I missed it. And her clone is on day 3 of flower.

Is this all the same plant?
Gee oh are gee ee oh you ess……

I’m gonna see if my seedsman stock Chocolope measures up lol
Dropped two one popped June 6th and she’s moving into final pot soon as I clear up this nutrient overload.
Figured out I had GDP clones well established in 3 gallon plastic nursery pots when I transitioned to Jacks so I started mixing the Bloom/Epsom/part B right through the dark/chop on those clones

I am confident I’d never mixed Jacks part A to feed anything so I’m also fairly confident that led to the burn of my newbies from seed.

I’d used AN exclusively for the first full year 2020 through March of 2021. I even ordered some stuff to flush the GDP clones with in March but much of my reading suggested changing over to Jacks wouldn’t require any special treatment, just the usual start slow and watch.

My usual disclaimer:
I could be wrong

This was a good pheno that I’m keeping as a mother. Out of 10 choco seeds, it was the one worth keeping. Heres the first gen and 2nd off to the side. The 2nd won’t see flower. Those blue dream will.

She got moved to veg for some dark time pre chop. Big one above is the one to be killed. After I take 3rd gen for mother.

She didn’t like the move. Plus lost all her ties.

Guess I didn’t directly answer your question. But, yes. That’s one plant.

Last week’s sample. Zoom in. Little melt from sample dry. Ignore that. Luls

Uploading: Screenshot_20210726-180301_Gallery.jpg…

13 Likes

Now I’m like “sweet mother of Jesus…”

1 Like

Banana Kush showing some purple on the leaf edges.

25 Likes

heres a little bit of DEVIL XXL buds almost dried. destemmed and back in the dryer for a few more days.

devil one

devil two still growing

devil three

devil four

19 Likes

Just finished week 7 of Flower

MK Ultra

Blue Dream

21 Likes

Chopped her today. Not so happy but not bad I guess for first time

18 Likes

Nice! Free weed is great weed mate :wink:

3 Likes

Bigger than any plant my first grow. My second grow was one plant bigger than the 7 in first combined though. Bet you learned a lot. Second will be a breeze.

3 Likes

Speaking of. She got the chop. Larf on paper. Buds hanging.

Screenshot_20210728-033315_Gallery

23 Likes

Blue cheese 5 weeks

Autos I think

20 Likes

That’s one good looking puppy for sure!!!

1 Like

Week8 , 2 to 4 weeks to go

29 Likes

Gelatos ILGM Week 3

22 Likes

:arrow_up::star_struck:Look at that defoliation maintenance

2 Likes

Chopped Esmeralda, my NL auto, last night.
Rough wet trim, she will get a final trim after drying.
1 plant 2x2 tent. Can’t wait to see the weight when she dries. Smoked a bowl of scissor hash when I was done…:giraffe::kiss: :rofl::scissors::scissors::scissors:

30 Likes

Week 8 starts tomorrow. ILGM Bruce Banner

19 Likes