Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Maybe the Gavita 1700e? @Dasawman , it’s definitely putting out , I would love to see them late in flower :blossom:, I can only imagine ?

2 Likes

Sono farm pro 8
Best led I have ran.

@yoshi sono farm max pro 8

4 Likes

@yoshi The 5x5 and 4x4 are just veg tents. In those tents we have a hand full of proven genetics…
List them I’ll try to get them all. Here we go…
Four pheno’s Of Bruce Banner
Two phenos GDP
A purple indica, that will get as purple as Barney… flower stick and leaf. Found in a 2500 pheno hunt…
Black widow
Blue Dream
Holy Grail platinum Og Kush

GTHaze male plant. Sevral yrs old…and a
Holy Grail male ,as well.
I’m sure I’m forgetting something… but oh well
Making some adjustments right now in the construction of the mega room…
Have a long side with seven 1000wat DE HPS
short side has 4 fixtures,of same output…
My plan is to devide making seven light run flower. Short side veg. What ya think…

This room had only the lights in place… Ez chill fixtures.
No other parameters thought of…
So I now have a 36k BTU MRCOOL 2 air handlers 24k for flower, 12k veg… Gotta get the wall up and some uvc air purifiers in place,
Going to run the whole show NFT ,ebb N flo, RDWC…
mothers stay in soil… Hand full on one man… I recon

22 Likes

Holly snapping duck!!

4 Likes

:star_struck: that’s BEAutiful!!

WW

24 Likes

Super Nova

22 Likes

@Dasawman , I’ve traveled those roads 3 times , I completely understand , and I know the headaches and set backs , I run Apache Tech AT600’s in sequence with D.E.1000 hoods and Revolution Eva Series , so yes I get it , I don’t share much of the farms due to engineering contracts and agreements when you have to sub out contracts for setup cost , everybody had the best way you can ever have I swear , this or that I’m finished with that part , been through legal cases over money , business breaches, 3 deaths, it’s been a mess to grow lots of Sess I’m serious, but man okay I see where you at with it , I’ll be enjoying the fruits of your labor as it’s shared , and I’m so proud of you and your determination to see it through from design to actuality is great to share others dreams as well . I’m just playing with a Lil ghetto setup at the house to stay out of covid and delta way , and all the other mess that comes with outside , hopefully I can make it fun and simple for many as I fund all these weird Lil gimmicks to different methods and tricks to training to yield potent quality for personal medicine :pill: for the less fortunate who can’t afford state taxed bud for medicine .

6 Likes

3 days as of today @peachfuzz and nobody seems like they coming up yet , hopefully in 7 days I hope are ill go digging for them I guess to see what’s going on , if not I guess I’ll give the others a go to see if any of the mix pack will grow , strike 1 and it’s not looking promising on this second attempt in promix and plain rain water as of now ph 5.6 I believe so fingers crossed !

2 Likes

Whoa bro…quite a sight to see. happy growing :rofl: :bat:

4 Likes

Ain’t got time for that , but it’s all in learning how to live !

3 Likes

I got my eyes on this thing , I have super strong vibrations in this panel , but I’m still debating on this one , the marshydro new panel light I think it’s 4.9umol/j are the Diablo Rspec but I thought all this time it was designed for vertical racks not hanging flat for a canopy grow , I be high !

7 Likes

This looks good

6 Likes

5e77ef462639c42f45f8e14b4e51d3acaff7fb6728d48261720bdff7d8e16cc5.0

Welcome to ilgm @Dread37

7 Likes

Welcome to the community, ask any question you may have, many great growers here ready to help in any way. happy growing :rofl: :bat:

3 Likes

Welcome!! Glad to have another fellow grower!!

1 Like

Right. Found the right first thread to post on lol. You’ll be out of likes for months…

Welcome to ILGM @Dread37

6 Likes

Lol :joy: so true!!

1 Like

This plant contains to thrive, never expected my first grow would be so productive. I have four other plants that are almost ready but they don’t look like this.

26 Likes