Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Beautiful training job. CALLING ALL NEW GROWERS!! this is what SOG with a single plant is supposed to look like :+1:

Well done. I hope you need to stake up the homewreckers you get off of that biotch

6 Likes

But you got it to finish and learned a lot. The first time I tried to grow in pots using nutrients in 2008 I burned my girls so bad they were shriveled within 24 hours (“first” feeding, around a month old) and dead. I was in miracle grow and had some Shultz vegetable concentrate. Gave them 150% first feed… took me 12 years to get over that one. Lol. Not really, just been busy since 2008.

Learned more in a couple months than I ever thought possible actually. Im pretty confident going in this time. Semi confident lets say for now. Till I get a few weeks into new grow.

6 Likes

Blue Haze day 41 of flower

Point Break day 46 of flower

Blue Dream day 46 of flower

19 Likes

Looks like it was about ready anyway?!?!

1 Like

Yes she is @GardenGrove
Here’s the last pic before I chop, then I’ll put them on Woodrow harvest thread.

26 Likes

Here’s the other one, she still has a little while to go

29 Likes

Very nice what a beauty

1 Like

@FirstTimer1
I haven’t forgotten about the CBD trichomes question. I called three times to the facility and still they haven’t gotten back to me. I guess I’m too small fry for them to care. LOL
Sorry. I tried.
:pray:

1 Like

6 Likes

Trying to find the right one for BOM?

2 Likes

@NERO13
Here’s a pic

First one is wedding cake, second geleto…the third is my photo…glitter glue

I’m not sure what happened to my zkittlez, but she’s coming back strong

5 Likes

Didn’t want to post on your thread. And no WiFi. But all the answers from those guys are great. This is a cool little place to hang out, ask questions and the help we get is amazing!!
My Zkittlez had one struggle along the way but she is coming through in the clutch.

2 Likes

So do you FIM or let or both

Lst not let

I get an @woodrow just looking at that bud :rofl:

2 Likes

The muscles on that girl! Nice stalk!

1 Like

Lst only

Here is a muscle that broke

11 Likes