Let’s see your buds right now

@Woodrow it looks like they need to be watered. Those leaves are really droopy or maybe you are overwatering. Either way one of those are the reason that your leaves are drooping.

2nd shifter @Grizz718. :+1: That was taken when I got home before watering.

1 Like

17 Likes

Nice looking haul. Congrats! :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like

White widow

22 Likes

Those are some fatty‘s.

Here’s sour diesel at 3 1/2 weeks. It’s hard for me to imagine what these are going to look like six weeks from now when they get chopped

I love that feeling when you look at your grow and I just like yeah. This looks awesome.

Not to ramble too much but I picked up some flower from a couple of dispensaries over in Portland Maine a few weeks back. It was gelato cake and LA confidential. Both totally nice looking weed, clearly well grown and very nicely manicured. Call nice enough weed for sure. It’s just funny when you compare it to your own homegrown and it’s like yeah, mines better.

9 Likes

Who is trimming with me tonight?

2 Likes

Me :+1::v::sunglasses: I’m on the tail end of 9 plants.

1 Like

16 Likes

Good call @Grizz718
Was over watered.

Ok all @BStarr @Fergus @Just chopped my second plant… 315g wet…all chopped down and in the dryer. So so far we got 363g wet from plant number two plus 315g wet for a half crop total of 678g wet. Still two plants going. Might take number 3 down on Sunday.

15 Likes

Oops sry that was supposed to go on my other thread… how do I move it without having to re do the whole thing

Still very nice

2 Likes

Please help. Is this mold?

1 Like

Not seeing any in that pic…
:v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

some chemdawg im trimming right now

11 Likes

2 Likes

Let’s give a :+1: to @Pre-War

4 Likes

My guess is yesterday or today :+1::v:

Girl Scout Cookie Extreme auto still putting on the weight at 14 weeks as you can see the brighter green amongst the purple/burgundy colors…

Gorilla Glue auto a few days behind the lady above…

Gelato auto about a week behind the GG…

Little Big Bud chugging along at only a foot tall…

18 Likes