Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Thats what I do. I run 18/6 from start to finish.

Those are in 5gal buckets with miracle grow

13 Likes

@FullyMedicated Brother That’s sweet rite there! Your one of only a few I know of that has good results with MG which one are you using. My first grow was with MG I didn’t do
well. :joy::sweat_smile::rofl:
Monkeys :monkey: undies

2 Likes

@Dman1969 It’s the yellow and green bag. Maybe flushing it with 5 gal of plain water 2-3days prior to planting my seed, feeding nothing but water til flower then I only add terra florres from the terra canna line. I’m sitting here just drooling looking at the pics. The one on the right is same age just not as dense or full as the first 2 but is still producing. I just posted a few more pics on my thread. Couple of better pics

3 Likes

Hey Brother it’s working extremely well for you! So keep doin what your doin. :wink::sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Thanks man. It’s probably not the quality of bud you guys grow but hey if it’s good and free I’m good. I’m also still learning so keeping it simple for me while I learn is best. Once I have a decent pile I’ll likely spread my wings and switch up my medium.

4 Likes

Hey Brother don’t sell yourself short that’s gonna be some dank bud! I’d be proud to smoke it! :wink::sunglasses::v:One of my best grows was some not so dense buds. :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I said 6 ounces maybe total on that monster I had , I think 4- 5 maybe after seeing how much density it’s looking in water weight from the buds . I might need some B-52 and Over Drive to run with the Recharge to get more bigger dense buds , are it’s my light power :battery:.

2 Likes

G.S.C.E

23 Likes

I have a lot of respect for anyone who can exhibit enough self-control to learn the basics before jumping into the more complicated stuff.

I feel like the majority of struggles I read about from new growers are the direct result of trying to take on too much at once and mistaking book learning for experience. Nobody learns to fly in a SR-71 Blackbird.

10 Likes

Exactly. We’ll said. i am a beginner myself and still when I read some posts and they sate " first grow" then continue to state their grow issues with nutes and the lst and other more experienced things im like why start with the complications.learn the plants grow patterns first. Gotta learn to crawl first.

5 Likes

25 Likes

Mary Jane, my mystery lady…

She smell so differently than my other ladies.

17 Likes

Is this a cal mag deficiency, or nitrogen, or is this natural for stage of plant?
-Blue Dream auto about 20/21 days into flower.
-FFOF soil 5-gallon fabric pot
-FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom, with King Crab, and one dose of epsom a week ago. It’s only on a few leaves, not widespread.

6 Likes

BBK 6 1/2

Happy growing✌️

21 Likes

Thinking of cutting nutes to her.

15 Likes

Black Widow just starting week 5 of flower.

23 Likes

17 Likes

Week 12 ILGM Blueberry Auto

26 Likes

Starting week 7. ILGM Zkittlez Auto. With a DP photo I’m trying to mainline.

11 Likes

You sure she doesn’t need water or maybe you are overwatering her. What’s your growing medium. What kind of lights are you using looks like the hlg 100 v2rspec to me but i could be wrong. My first grow I had an AK 47 photo with the same problem I just ziptied my lights as high as I could. I got some foxtailing but it was primo stuff maybe you can do that or maybe you can come up with another idea. Stay lit my friend and I wish you the best if luck.