Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

I just don’t have the words. F*cking awesome!

2 Likes

Chopped down plant #4 yesterday, the leafy monster…finally got some help from one of my boys! This one took about four hours to trim.

Of the four plants I’ve grown, this one was the largest. Could be due to switching to Jacks 321, adding the HLG 260XL, or from using the UVA light…or a combination of all three. This one was fat.

I also added an Inkbird humidity probe to the small tent to keep the humidity more consistent as I dry the bud…thanks for the tip @Caveman86 …I’ve been struggling on the drying part of the process.

23 Likes

Bubba Kush

24 Likes

Well it appears the big bud auto has started to throw a few nanners. Plucked and tucked away in the solo tent to finish up. Moved blue gelato into the main tent. Having to figure out a way to add support to the plant bc her buds are gaining weight and it’s laying the branches down ontop of each other. Back left

10 Likes

Snipped a small tester branch that couldnt hold her self up anymore.

19 Likes

Mmmmm looks tasty

1 Like

One pic off each girl. :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

23 Likes

Critical purple auto day 76. Should be ready in about a week. The purple is starting to come in!

20 Likes

@IP54 dang man that thing is a monster!
Who’s the white widow breeder? Although 14 weeks is a long time you definitely got a solid veg out of her but still very impressive my hat goes off to you sir.
What’s your medium mix?
The jacks, hlg and the uvb helped for sure.

@Nothingshocking well done sir. Very good harvest.
@Dman1969 killing it buddy
@krzydmnd looks like it’s going to be a good one.
@STC_Cultivator great firs grow!
@Connoisseur very nice

Purple kush #2

Jarred #1

More tomorrow

25 Likes

@Nicky did you drop temps or adjust ph to bring out the colors or did it do it naturally?

3 Likes

@Nicky Thank you Brother very truly appreciated! And you got it Growin On! Breathtaking buds! :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses::v::metal:

3 Likes

Thanks, man…coming from you that’s a major boost to a noob growers psyche!

This last plant was a monster for an auto. As to why, I have no idea.

The seeds came from ILGM and I grow in soil…Happy Frog. Honestly, I don’t water down nutes or wait a length of time before administering them. I use ILGM seedling nutes for two weeks after planting in a Solo cup…then full strength Jacks from then on. I just subscribe to @Hellraiser ’s ‘don’t overwater your plants in soil’ mantra. Later in the grow I up the epson salt to 1.5…and that’s about it. I’m too new at this to experiment like you guys. I just read & learn and ask questions when I’m stumped. In the end, I’m just trying to keep them alive!! :rofl:

BTW: Your Purple Kush looks amazing! How’d you get those results?

6 Likes

Been running my autos 12-12 since they started showing pistils. They look great and produced a decent amount of flower

1 Like

Thanks bro @Nicky. Thanks for the help along the way

One of 3 left on the first grow, the last 3 are dense. 2 chopped so far

From the last plant to be chopped, 3.5 plus larf. Headed to he cured.

Thinking I’ll pull a lb from this 4x4 this run. Way more than I expected :exploding_head:

Happy growing!

25 Likes

And that purple herb looks killer!

4 Likes

Ilgm wwa seed started dec 5th. Tomorrow she starts her 7th week of flower.

Really impressed with the white widow strain so far. She’s my very first grow so I don’t know anything else! :grin:

21 Likes

@Turbonelson all genetics my friend, and some TLC =p

And thank you to everyone enjoying the purple.

Not the greatesr photos but this is what I have growing on.
I have my Monster Bruce Banner auto (rear)

And Tripple XL auto (front)

In a 3x4 tent

These two were stunted due to forgetting to PH my reservoir for 3 weeks lol!
Buds are not the largest but they are decent considering issues.
I also have a G13 auto that has had some issues but was salvaged

Finally a Auto Euphoria sativa also had the same issues as the G13 but has also been salvaged.

25 Likes

18 Likes

26 Likes

13 Likes