Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Yes they are and they are still developing. All the trichs are still clear

3 Likes

Recon : from 6 months ago just got given back this bud I gave someone 5 monthes ago its was grown by me it got so much bettterrr

9 Likes

No I have only the one pot. Once I harvest I’ll drop beans. Then the couple weeks between harvest of the current plants and transplant of the new plants I will add a bokashi trench and let the roots settle in. I’m curious how new plants will do with those decomposing root balls in there.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Hey @Woodrow. Looks like a pretty lady there! Just showing her off or do you wanna talk about her!?

What is she?? Is that 4-5 weeks of flower?

1 Like

I too like to let them age several months. I had some blueberry that after a 6 week cure was ok, but not what I would consider a good high. But after 6 months wound up trying it again and “HELLO” :heart_eyes:
I routinely set back buds now and let them age. Seems I like the older product.

6 Likes

About a month later
thc bomb
Page 5492 is the pic from dec 20 look at the gains in a month

6 Likes

My new set up well my new light made the switch to led

7 Likes

The high on it was redidonkules he came over with some “astrolato” and some ghost of it was great tasted better and smelled better but my buds destroyed in the potency category no comparrison… we smoked joint of the Astro and frost mixed up and the we only smoked a bowl of the recon… and after the joint the recon hit like we never even smoked a joint like 3 or 4 steps above the other in buzz

5 Likes

My last Jack Herer. Other two are hangin in the closet. This one is taking her sweet time…

28 Likes

Damn you’re good.
It is 5 weeks auto blue dream from MSNL. This is the other one same age but shorter.
I’m new at this.

10 Likes

Gelato Auto😎

13 Likes

One from my last run. Blue dream auto image|666x500

4 Likes

Harvest day!! Half way done.

17 Likes

Buds look amazing for a newbie :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses:

Given another 5 weeks and you’ll be properly impressed!! Well done man.

4 Likes

Congratulations on the chop!

Looks like you have some monster colas :star_struck::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Looks really nice! Something tells me you’re not quite ‘new’. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grin::sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

GBerry day 52 of 12/12

12 Likes

Here’s more of the GDP.

15 Likes

12 Likes