Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

Barely put a dent in it and I was clipping for 5 hours. 3 kolas 30 ounces wet.

26 Likes

flippn Gnary… I so wish I could go outside but several things stand in my way… legality is the least while heat and humidity top my list.

bubblegum and Amnesia Haze are on their 2nd flower nute push, 18/6 day 35 total.
Blue Dream and Green Crack. Day 3. 18/6.

11 Likes

Purple punch

Gelato

Sour diesel

Gorilla Glue

LSD

Northern Lights

Full tent view

29 Likes

Feminized Blueberry about 5 weeks to go!

5 Likes

Amnesia,coming up on the end of week 6 of flower

28 Likes

I was so high on my own supply the other night that I thought those were real chickens and you were trimming outdoors.

Gods the weed was strong

5 Likes

Blueberry at 15 weeks. The short plant.Something else I’m not sure of! My first inside grow. image|375x500

17 Likes

gold leaf, skyWalker, and Bruce banner

16 Likes

Snagged a few sunshine close-ups of my bag seed girl. Day 30.

Pretty proud of how she’s turning out. Even the lowers are crazy frosty. :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Couple close ups

sky Walker gold leaf Bruce banner

29 Likes

Looking good brother :+1:

2 Likes

Thinking that sky Walker is about done, iam ready for some different strains, had the same 3 for the last year

1 Like

That Gold leaf is pretty good smoke. Everyone that has tried it loves it. Very nice tight buds.
Edit: to say everyone that has tried what I grew. Chopped early.with bud rot, now inside I’m chasing some amber.

5 Likes

Very impressive Bud… Bud!! Getting close and must smell like skunk heaven…

1 Like

Thank you.

It’s a mix bag of smells. Melons, berries, dog poop :thinking: and a bit of diesel. All of which are a bit skunky. Most are at five weeks, Northern lights is at eight weeks.

3 Likes

Looks fantastic. . I dont use filters or scrubbers so I have to be careful what strains I run together.

1 Like

Comming soon to jars neer me!

29 Likes

I vent outside. I can smell the exhaust behind my house, sometimes in front as well.

You have to be careful what you run together because of smell?

2 Likes

True Dat. Those Skunk genetics intermingling can Really Blow Your Cover…

2 Likes

wow bro… just wow! work of art right there

1 Like