Let’s see your buds right now

Five others just like it and then clones that are about half that so right now I’m in the process of trying to trim 12 plants to hang and dry…
:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::exploding_head::exploding_head::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:
Already curing my bergman’s gold leaf and my Amnesia Haze dry weight I’m already at 26 lb between four plants dry weight

3 Likes

20 Likes

lmao, I know that face all too well!! You know something just happened or is about to happen when they do this :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bahahah! that was a facebook post I made: “who wore it better?”
We found the wig on a jobsite. :joy:

2 Likes

Quick question for the crew: I started my flush on this girl two weeks ago when she went mostly cloudy. She got some water yesterday and run off PPM was around 400.I’m still not seeing any amber whatsoever. There is purple developing in the buds which is new, but no amber. As it looks now, she might go another week or more before the 48 hrs. of dark. Did I leave anything on the table by stretching her flush longer? She actually got 8 weeks of bloom nutes before starting to flush. I was worried I waited too long. Apparently not.

8 Likes

Throw up some more pics for confirmation but your prolly just fine especially if she isn’t even showing any yellowing from nitrogen loss in her leaves. If your already all clody it’s just a question of if your going for stoney bologny couch lock. Your good from now on if say… thats my .02¢

3 Likes

18 Likes

yeah he a trouble maker ,got into some weed butter i made a while back the recipe called for 2 oz of flower i messed up and put 2 oz of shatter so as you can imagine it was real strong, he got 1 lick off lid before i could grab it and that was plenty he was spaced for about 8 hrs ,string of drool from his mouth to the floor, only time i ever saw him calm lol.

10 Likes

hahaha, the freaking face… they are classic.

That’s kinda what I was thinking/hoping. The buds are rock hard and look great. I’m holding out for some couch lock, lol. The few leaves that are left are just barely starting to yellow, I think tonight will change some things. It’s going to be low 40’s here and they are not in a heated space. I will take some better pics tomorrow with my camera.

First indoor grow. Gold leaf.

25 Likes

This is a great video. I watched this thankfully before buying my light.

1 Like

13 Likes

harvested half of one plant just to see diffrence in pre amber and post

15 Likes

Looking good. Let us know the results.:+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Man I’m stoned but I soooo thought that was am entire kiddie pool filled with dank! LoL

5 Likes

22 Likes

Well weather is making me harvest early. 3 degrees Celsius and wet . Have to cut apart buds so I don’t get bud rot. This was first of 15 kolas.

17 Likes

Wet yes but almost a lb. will get at least 4 oz I hope

11 Likes

Kola #2 ![image|666x500] this one only 9.6 oz wet.(upload://q6DjcvNb4ngnVATpo7pdRYdmWYC.jpeg)

14 Likes