Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

She’s a lady but looks like a boy. Her daddy was a specimen, he was 82 pounds last time I saw him and jacked.

This was him

Her face was black on one side but has since gone grey :frowning: 9 years old and still has puppy energy.

4 Likes

Here is my flowering tent weekly harvesting over 2oz GSC dry weight every weekend.

15 Likes

my apologies. She’s beautiful!! Dad looks like a stud!! great genes

1 Like

Nice looking tent my friend. how tall are they? I’m growing some now and curious if I will have enough headroom :sweat_smile:

1 Like

29 Likes

Can anyone tell me whats going on with this please

11 Likes

Flower day 33 second grow

22 Likes

How close is that top to the lights?

1 Like

@AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie its outside bud its all natural light ive checked the rest of my baby and its looking good so far I just chopped the branch of as there was not a lot on it

2 Likes

Interesting. Looks kinda like light bleaching, but I wouldn’t think it would just start showing now.

2 Likes

26 Likes

I got a 2 yr old male brindle aswell he crazy as they come

10 Likes

You owe me a joint bro… I saw the ET pic and spit my joint out and it’s raining… not cool!! LoL

6 Likes

Bowl of Zookies zoom in!!:grin:

Happy Growing!!

23 Likes

20 Likes

18 Likes

My kids. They may not be boxers…but they are unique.

11 Likes

My Super Skunk turned bright pink from the colder weather too…

All good… :+1::+1::+1::+1:

29 Likes

Beautiful plant, hope she serves you well :+1: your gonna need help trimming, that’s a big plant :v:

Just a sample snip at 5 days of drying. This GGA is some superb cannabis, it has been a long time since my wife looked at me and said “you’re stoned, aren’t you”.

23 Likes