Let’s see your buds right now (Part 1)

@yoshi that is a beautiful nug. Good job and congratulations. Did I miss the post where you mentioned what strain it was? If you did mention it I’m sorry I didn’t see it. I sure would like to give that strain a try just for the looks alone:-)

4 Likes

@larry1 yo be honest , you can make almost any of them look like that if you have enough light power, good air movement , soil and nutrients , and they all will frost like that , it’s not more less a certain type . You want real frost on your :christmas_tree:Christmas trees , put out in the sun during flower , wait 21 days first from when you flip them inside and put them outside for at least 6-8 hours in the most honest part of the day and from week 3 to week 6 push your potassium a bit hot and as much phosphorus they will take in those 3 crucial weeks and any defioliating should have been done :heavy_check_mark:. I desolate in week 5 or the week before my last nutrient feeding . If you have booster or bloom stickers that would be the time to add .

7 Likes

WOW! :star_struck: :clap:

@yoshi darn I was hoping it was a certain strain. Like I said it sure does look pretty:-) I’m very happy with the frost on my trees. I can’t complain. I’ve got a 280 LG kit plus a spider farmer in a 2 by 3 tent. 380 Watts.-6 inch Infinity going in and a 6in Infinity coming out. The setup does a pretty good job. As far as back and forth in and out I don’t want to run the chance of getting pests and bring them back inside. Plus that’s just another step that I don’t have time for. I have a continuous grow every 2- 3 weeks im chopping something. So between the flower tent and the veg tent and being a single dad I’ve got no time left. LOL. But once again that sure is a pretty looking nug. Happy growing

5 Likes

White Widow CBD Auto from ILGM - First Grow from Newbie
eight (8) weeks completed

22 Likes

This looks like a BOM contest contender :+1:

2 Likes

cool! I will read all about the Rules and enter. Looks like i have some time to see some fattening (hopefully!) Thanks for the encouragement! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

No rush, honestly if you are considering entering wait to get a great pic. Try to get a pic of best bud with a dark back drop.

1 Like

Thanks-- I’m gonna do that and thanks for the tip about the dark background

1 Like

HLG 600 rspec LED
FloraFlex full tilt schedule
Power Si bloom
1/2 dose cal mag

19 Likes

The spring grow iis finishing up

18 Likes

This Zkittlez Auto is a survivor.

23 Likes

Screenshot_20210612-005211_Gallery
ILGM Cholope, photoperiod flipped to 12/12 on 15/16 days above ground (SoG attempt) late finisher. Got thrown under veg lights cranked and 10/14 schedule to finish up.

17 Likes

Zkittlez Auto

16 Likes

Damn! That first pic would be an awesome present to get! :star_struck:

1 Like

True og 7th week of flower

21 Likes

@JJ520 nice work buddy , very nice work.

2 Likes

White widow autos about 6 weeks to go

14 Likes

White Widow CBD Auto … almost ready to harvest

21 Likes

ILGM bubblegum just chopped

33 Likes