Let’s see your buds right now

Week 3 of flower:) Gold Lead and Bruce Banner.

12 Likes

Yes that is true

@BigJ Hey my man, what was ur take on the buds being completely different? What happened was I had 3 seeds left from last year. 2 of’em died pretty quickly after sprouting. (3 weeks). I ordered more and had them in 7 days. Sprouted 2 more and here I am today. Just wonder if I was sent something other than AK-47 by accident??? Not a clue?

Gilly

Yes , was a new strain he was working on. He is real big into the genetics and phenotypes creating potent ,flavorful strains that grow fairly quick he also has a clone business along with his grow shop. One strain he created called plum head is a crazy purple color like the children’s character Barney. small buds but very potent , once I perfect my skills on indoor a little more ,gonna go see him for a few clones … see for myself.

Very good possibility, depending on seed bank or source of seeds, hell I got 4 seeds from the same bud and all 4 plants were different I kept 3 and gave my brother one. 2 were done 8 1/2 weeks. (Just chopped) Both green and smell slightly different from each other, 3rd is the purple plant I have still going,it has smaller super dense hard as a rock buds and the 4th my brother has smells different yet and grew taller and more spindly than the bushes I had he is only 3-4 weeks into bud. But he vegged his like @MrPeat 5-6’ tall. Seeds can be inconsistent, even from same plant so it is always a mystery on how there gonna grow, I like the inconsistency for the different variations , but occasionally get clones for a known outcome. Lol

IMG_0517 ****all done now for the cure

10 Likes

Awsome pics and really like ur cool drying rack . . . Homemade?:point_up:

10 Likes

Setting up drying areas in a pinch…

Peyote Critical
Week 9 flower. Wish I could harvest her this weekend but show won’t yellow! Flush girl flush!

10 Likes

6th week of flower

16 Likes

That be going on my friend nice job

Hoping I end up with 3/4 ozs. I think about 4 more weeks maybe??? Flipped on 12/28 allowing 2 weeks for transition, I say 6 weeks aprox.the cola’s are starting to lean over a bit, I am going to have to support them somehow as they are getting fatter everyday.

I am having a problem though. Every time I look in the tent I get this shiit eating grin that lasts about an hour. And that’s without even smoking it.

3 Likes

It’s an old fly wire screen off a window

And a cloths rack

1 Like

How things going, you see any change in the ladies yet?

she’s going into dark middle of the week.

9 Likes

Took my first small plant from this grow. She was 70 days into flower. As you can see she was less than 2 feet tall, she was the runt. My guess is somewhere between 35 and 50 grams dry. She is very dense, rock hard

9 Likes

Accidental removal. Pulled a little to hard bending branch down checking trichomes and snapped right off. Few days early. But apparently meant to be. Lmao. LA CONFIDENTIAL. Almost ready. Super sticky and stanky :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. Lmao

7 Likes